DC poked Stipe TWICE intentionally imo

well if it was Jones they would've crucified him by now. Herb even warned him for it but who cares it's not like Stipe is a fan favorite or draw most ppl will over look due to that and for DC not being a dirty fighter.
Goddard?

and I haven’t seen anybody talk about the eyepoke right before the KO when stipe came in the left hook and DC just stretches his hand out in his face poking stipes right eye.. you can see stipe wince after the poke in the UFC’s replay.

I suck at posting pics and vids sorry just rewatch The slow mo replays

And yes even tho it doesn’t seem like that I really like DC and I hope he whoops Brock’s fat ass
I have, DC looks all round and humble but he is a whiney, pompous cheater. That’s right I said it!

He cheated to “make” weight in the 2nd Crumble fight and he poked the hell out of Stipe’s eyes.

and I haven’t seen anybody talk about the eyepoke right before the KO when stipe came in the left hook and DC just stretches his hand out in his face poking stipes right eye.. you can see stipe wince after the poke in the UFC’s replay.

I suck at posting pics and vids sorry just rewatch The slow mo replays

And yes even tho it doesn’t seem like that I really like DC and I hope he whoops Brock’s fat ass
Not only intentionally, but planned and practiced. He practiced that move throughout camp and he was putting all his sparring partners down with it.

He tried no less than 6 times in the fight and only landed 2. He also tried to bite Stipe in the balls and failed. Also he tried to pee in Stipe's ear when he was out on the mat and rumours from his camp was he was peeing in guys' ears when he slept them.

DC is as dirty as they come.

Jones is a bigger cheater for sure but DC is no angel either with towelgate and eye pokes.
Poor DC though, if you think about it, he even comes in second to Jon at cheating.

Fuck off already

av6OnHG.gif
Yep thumb lands right on hairline.

c4a4ec3c0c6b43f9e9c407e3e02c2825--youtube-open-third-eye-chakra.jpg

LOL

I didn't see any eye pokes and prior to him being knocked down, I thought he got a knuckle in the eye watching it live. Must watch it in slow mo' when it comes out on FP.

What was a bit ridiculous, was Cormier holding his hands out with his fingers pointing at Miocic and overhearing Goddard warning him a 3rd time to close his hands. It should be 1 warning or even in the locker room be told by the ref when they have the pre fight chat on the rules.

Yeah well if Jones did that it would have its own sub-forum..

I didn't see any eye pokes and prior to him being knocked down, I thought he got a knuckle in the eye watching it live. Must watch it in slow mo' when it comes out on FP.

What was a bit ridiculous, was Cormier holding his hands out with his fingers pointing at Miocic and overhearing Goddard warning him a 3rd time to close his hands. It should be 1 warning or even in the locker room be told by the ref when they have the pre fight chat on the rules.
It's like DC was trying to clinch.

DC wrekt ya boi. Deal.

Back