DC or Anderson

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Anderson failed twice so... there is an asterisk next to his name but since these two are discussed for the debate, who do you think is better? in terms of resume, strength of schedule, title reign etc etc. Obviously DC beats him in a fight but aside from that, who you got?

DC would beat him 1vs1 at 205, both in their prime.

Anderoidz is off any all time great list.

One Fail =

tenor.gif

2 or more =

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

You're DONE, son.

Depends on how many total PPVs DC sells as main/co-main before the end of his career. If he beats Anderson's numbers then he's better, otherwise Anderson is better.

DC did beat him in a fight. Different weight classes tho, just like how Silva would make GSP look silly. But yeah i think DC is better for the pure fact he hasnt been popped - but that does not imply he doesnt or does roid.

One Fail =

tenor.gif

2 or more =

You're DONE, son.

I was sorta conflicted when he failed the first time, thought it was to heal his broken leg but second time? Nope.

Depends on how many total PPVs DC sells as main/co-main before the end of his career. If he beats Anderson's numbers then he's better, otherwise Anderson is better.

Welp, he prolly gonna outsell Silva with the Brock fight coming up.

Yeah I think it's gonna be pretty close, especially if he headlines 1 more on top of the Brock fight.
That one shove from Lesnar prolly brought in 1 mil buys already. They should shove each other a few more times to break 2mil. <45>

That one shove from Lesnar prolly brought in 1 mil buys already. They should shove each other a few more times to break 2mil. <45>

The lead up to the fight will be fucking EPIC!

DC thinks he knows pro wrestling but Brock will show him how much of a rank amateur he is at real pro wrestling style promo. That said good news is Brock finally has a real dancing partner for the first time, amateur or not.

The lead up to the fight will be fucking EPIC!

DC thinks he knows pro wrestling but Brock will show him how much of a rank amateur he is at real pro wrestling style promo. That said good news is Brock finally has a real dancing partner for the first time, amateur or not.
Fuck yes! Salty tears of insecure mma fans crying about 'muh legit sport' will make it even better.
DC was trying hard not to burst out laughing meanwhile Brock was all business. I really believe this will do huge numbers if they keep up the trash talking/popcorn. Last time Brock talked shit, UFC broke records. coughcough100.

Fuck yes! Salty tears of insecure mma fans crying about 'muh legit sport' will make it even better.
DC was trying hard not to burst out laughing meanwhile Brock was all business. I really believe this will do huge numbers if they keep up the trash talking/popcorn. Last time Brock talked shit, UFC broke records. coughcough100.

Chael just talked about this in his latest video:

DC as an amateur couldn't hold back the laughs but Brock showed him how it's done. Still DC is the first opponent Brock had in years that's willing to work with Brock. Guys like JDS, Cain and Overeem were like brick walls. This fight is going to do gangbuster numbers and the promos leading up will be pure POPCORN and the amount of salty "UFC IS TURNING THIS SPORT INTO A JOKE" Sherdog tears will be GLORIOUS

Un answerable thread. IT really could be either depending on what kind of fan you are.

Gotta go with artem or philly brooks no questions neverminds both these dudes !!

Chael just talked about this in his latest video:

DC as an amateur couldn't hold back the laughs but Brock showed him how it's done. Still DC is the first opponent Brock had in years that's willing to work with Brock. Guys like JDS, Cain and Overeem were like brick walls. This fight is going to do gangbuster numbers and the promos leading up will be pure POPCORN and the amount of salty "UFC IS TURNING THIS SPORT INTO A JOKE" Sherdog tears will be GLORIOUS

They need to understand that entertainment sells, whether it is WWE or UFC. Can't understand the offense that they take, unless they are a stakeholder or shareholder.
To more popcorn!!

One Fail =

tenor.gif

2 or more =

You're DONE, son.

Does retaining your title by leaning 3lbs on a towel to make weight count for anything? I mean - it was only such an egregious cheat that they changed the rules for him ...

That and his blood work from the first Jones fight make me think they were both sauced - both times and the only difference is DC doesn't have a raging coke habit and didn't get any contaminants in his system to fuck up his tests.

DC looked like he didn't even try, he looked much slower than when he fought Stipe

>Much slower than when he fought Stipe

That’s because Stipe is a plodding unathletic HW. He makes Struve look graceful in the octagon.

<36>

Last edited:
Anderson failed twice so... there is an asterisk next to his name but since these two are discussed for the debate, who do you think is better? in terms of resume, strength of schedule, title reign etc etc. Obviously DC beats him in a fight but aside from that, who you got?
giphy.gif

Back