DC on Romero's Callout: "You Don't Fail a Class and Move Up a Grade"

Surprised to see DC admitting that romero would dominate him in a wrestling match.

I get that Romero was a great wrestler, but good enough to beat the heavyweights?

I didn't follow wrestling though so maybe it's not surprising to some of you

Dudes looking at retirement he wants money fights. He has nothing to prove make some money and retire king

Surprised to see DC admitting that romero would dominate him in a wrestling match.

I get that Romero was a great wrestler, but good enough to beat the heavyweights?

I didn't follow wrestling though so maybe it's not surprising to some of you
Well yeah, It's no secret.

Yoel beat Cael Sanderson twice. He's an Olympic silver medalist. At his peak he was definitely one of the best wrestlers on the planet. Dude's a freak.

DC Is a beast In his own right, 2 time olympian but he's not quite on that level wrestling wise. He faced Cael Sanderson twice himself and was dominated.

I believe he wrestled at 184 pounds and 211 as well

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/07/danie...l-romero-callout-light-heavyweight-title-shot

he don't want these problems

cr27L77.gif

source.gif

<DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

<GSPWoah>
If he so adamant about it being legit then he wouldn't take the Brock Lesnar fight.

You don't lose 2, get DQed in one and get a title shot. He should fight Romero 1st then Brock Lesnar in 2019

I agree.

Although I think that's a very dangerous fight for him. I see Brock being an easy fight, similar to Brock Cain.

Yoel is probably the most dangerous stylistic matchup he could face.

That said, DC is right In his own way..and also, DC probably doesn't need to take that fight at this stage of his career. He probably wants to take big fights / money fights and then call It a career which is perfectly fine.
Yoel cant beat a ww how will he beat the hw champ?

Romero doesn't deserve the shot but it kind of blows my mind that people are claiming they'd rather see DC fight Shogun or Gus

"You don't fail a class and move up a grade" - Cormier speaks the truth...

DC should just respond to Malki's ridiculous call out with his own emoji...there's really nothing else to say:

<36>

Can't blame DC. He's 40 years old, he only got a few fights left, he's gonna take the BIGGEST fights.

If he so adamant about it being legit then he wouldn't take the Brock Lesnar fight.

You don't lose 2, get DQed in one and get a title shot. He should fight Romero 1st then Brock Lesnar in 2019
Nah.

Let DC do DC.

He's In the twilight of his career.

He deserves his money fights.

I think that's perfectly respectable.

Although I do think Yoel would probably be the toughest test he could face stylistically currently. Outside of Jon Jones

He's right.

Romero should have to get at least one win at 205, but Romero vs DC is the fight I'd like to see.

"You don't fail a class and move up a grade" - Cormier speaks the truth...
Lol he's definitely right In his own way. I can respect It.

would've been nice to see though but DC has put In his time, he deserves his money fights.

Vacate 205… Fight Brock then he said that he would fight Jones one more time but has to be by March. Also. The right fight has to come a long for him to fight at 205...

Back