DC on Romero's Callout: "You Don't Fail a Class and Move Up a Grade"

well on a serious note. Yoel Is a tougher stylistic challenge than Miocic was.

Stipe being a HW doesn't change that. Yoel Is a dangerous fight for anyone
Miocic was knocking HW's dead,had 3 title defenses and many people on here were considering him HW GOAT and DC fought and KO'd him regardless.I know Romero is a tough fight for anyone but saying DC ducking Romero is plain stupid.

Cmon with the thread titles. He's 100% right about Romero not deserving a shot, how can you duck someone who's never fought in the weight class? That's like saying Woodley is ducking Ferguson - utter lunacy.
I apologise for It being a bit click baity.. lol

I'm in one of those moods

Miocic was knocking HW's dead,had 3 title defenses and many people on here were considering him HW GOAT and DC fought and KO'd him regardless.I know Romero is a tough fight for anyone but saying DC ducking Romero is plain stupid.
I agree.

Although I think that's a very dangerous fight for him. I see Brock being an easy fight, similar to Brock Cain.

Yoel is probably the most dangerous stylistic matchup he could face.

That said, DC is right In his own way..and also, DC probably doesn't need to take that fight at this stage of his career. He probably wants to take big fights / money fights and then call It a career which is perfectly fine.

He's not lying, Romero failed at 185 he needs 1-2 wins at least. Gustafsson, Shogun, Jan would be better fights for him.

DC and his goons complaining about giving Romero a title shot who knocked out his brother and made sweet love to him while DC watched, and then lost a title fight to a stud in Whittaker that realistically could've gone either way, but are perfectly content in giving Lesnar a shot who has an even worse record of 0-2-1 in the last 8 years shows just how disconnected from reality people on Sherdog are.

Let's point out the real reason why DC doesn't want to fight Yoel...

Romero is 1-2 in his last 3 fights and missed weight for 2 of them. Dude needs at least 2 wins at LHW before we start talking about him getting anywhere close to another title shot

/thread

Pack it up everyone we're done here

DC wants to fight Shogun. That's a friggin joke. I would love to see him fight Yoel. Most interesting fight at 205 by far. Who cares what Yoel's record at 205 is.

I'm pretty sure losing twice to the champ at a lower weight class, missing weight, getting dinged (albeit "innocently") for PEDs, and having multiple in-cage shennanigans has never justified a title shot, let alone a title shot against a double champ about to exit and cash out.

Edit: Yoel vs. DC would not sell much more than DC vs. Gus/Shogun and certainly nothing in the galaxy of DC/Lesnar.

LOL there is a reason why romero moved down to 185 because he got KOd by a nobody in lightheavyweight . this is like saying tj dillashaw is ducking ray borg

DC doesn't duck anybody.
Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional.
Now that he has two belts...and a limited time left to fight....he'll be taking applications for big money fights.
Don't mistake that for ducking.

DC ducking the real GOAT

q4UEH1V.gif

The Shogun fight is even dumber, but why should a MW who isn't champ get a title shot at LHW? Just because someone calls you out, doesn't mean you're ducking them. If they don't deserve a shot, they don't deserve a shot.

People trying everything to discredit DC, because they are salty he beat Stipe. Pathetic.

Gotta love the lulz you get from sherdog.

On what planet is Yoel Romero a bigger threat than Rumble? Anyone who thinks DC is ducking anyone is low on IQ points. He would absolutely drown Yoel.

DC needs to fight an A level athlete if he wants to cement his legacy.

Ducking per se i don't think so. The fight with Brock was announced and i think that's DC last fight.

Cmon with the thread titles. He's 100% right about Romero not deserving a shot, how can you duck someone who's never fought in the weight class? That's like saying Woodley is ducking Ferguson - utter lunacy.
its not because ww is a good division, lhw is utter garbage

dc asked for shogun lol

but if dc end ups fighting gus i wouldnt say he his ducking romero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back