DC on Anderson's failed test: "If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off"

The retardation in this post is beyond comprehension. This is one of the most moronic posts I’ve ever read.

95% of the time is fine? So you’ve explained how it is possible to have it both ways and backed up what DC is saying, whilst disagreeing with him and saying you can not have it both ways.

This is off the chart mental. Did you have a stroke while you were typing that out or something?

Wow
How old are you and what is your highest level of education?

DC 30-26'd silva without even trying. Take DC off the couch half asleep and he'd 30-26 him the same way, all the juice in the world won't stop that.

Big DC fan here ...

... DC did nothing but hold down a smaller (Weight wise) guy that just came out of surgery and had ZERO TRAINING CAMP and could not pull up any offense against him on the ground while him himself visibly taking the only actual significant strike.

It was an "Easy" win for DC ... but it was also a terrible and somewhat embarrassing performance and makes you think ... "what if" Silva had a camp. "what if" Silva was in his prime. So again ... DC won ... easily ... but with like zero damage against an old, fresh out of surgery with no training camp MW Silva ... 3 rounds without a scratch against the LHW champ.

People make fun of Woodley for his performance vs Wonderboy but in both fights ... Woodley did hurt Wonderboy.

Cormier did nothing but hug Silva with his size and strength.

I don't disagree with strict drug testing, I'm just not willing to throw someone's entire career and legacy in the garbage because they popped.

You must have been really upset when you found out Santa wasn't real!

• Says the Conor controversy drew attention away from the failed test.
  • DC calls strict drug testing extremely important, anyone who thinks USADA should be more lenient doesn't deserve to watch the sport due to athlete safety concerns.
  • Says the second failed test makes it seem likely Anderson was using in the past.

giphy.gif

Big DC fan here ...

... DC did nothing but hold down a smaller (Weight wise) guy that just came out of surgery and had ZERO TRAINING CAMP and could not pull up any offense against him on the ground while him himself visibly taking the only actual significant strike.

It was an "Easy" win for DC ... but it was also a terrible and somewhat embarrassing performance and makes you think ... "what if" Silva had a camp. "what if" Silva was in his prime. So again ... DC won ... easily ... but with like zero damage against an old, fresh out of surgery with no training camp MW Silva ... 3 rounds without a scratch against the LHW champ.

People make fun of Woodley for his performance vs Wonderboy but in both fights ... Woodley did hurt Wonderboy.

im a huge dc fan as well.

id go one step further in your analysis. dc didnt just implement a very boring gameplan against a fresh out of surgery no camp having middleweight, he was afraid to stand with fresh out of surgery no camp middleweight.

Big DC fan here ...

It wasn't some kind of masterful performance, but it was a very simple demonstration of DC completely nullifying Silva.

I don't see there being much of a "what if" here. DC is the personification of the nightmare matchup which Chael demonstrated. He's a better wrestler, heavier, stronger, tougher, and more technical than Chael, and also has far more heart and grit. He would easily replicate what he did at UFC 200 over 5 rounds, regardless of whether Silva is in his prime.

Incidentally, Silva leaving without a scratch is meaningless, the dude never gets cut and rarely looks hurt after fights, even ones he lost. There were (admittedly only a few) moments where DC was landing on him pretty hard.

There is no such thing as "the body of a roid head". Steroids don't give you a muscular body. Genetics and going to the gym and doing bodybuilder exercises do.

If you take steroids and sit on the couch, you will have the body of a couch potato. To have a muscular body, you have to work the muscles and force them to hypertrophy. Human Physiology 101.
Fuck your a party pooper, just havin a little fun

• Says the Conor controversy drew attention away from the failed test.
  • DC calls strict drug testing extremely important, anyone who thinks USADA should be more lenient doesn't deserve to watch the sport due to athlete safety concerns.
  • Says the second failed test makes it seem likely Anderson was using in the past.

DC is GOAT

Nice logic there buddy. If D.C got his belt handed twice thats because Jones pissed hot. If they stripped Jones that's because PEDs are illegal and they give a big advantage. So there goes your argument about AS being the GOAT, since he also pissed hot (twice) and thats something serious enough to turn fights into no contests! Silva = far from GOAT.
Ok so turn those two fights into No contest are you saying the rest of his Career didn't happened?

DC was knocked out cold by the GOAT, he can take his costume jewelry belt and his man tears back to AKA and train to "defend"against anyone on the roster to cement his legacy, instead of shitting on anyone elses
I can only say this is to burtal!

White belts need their own forum, where they can practice their stupid opinions on each other first. The GOAT? One word, steroids.

QVVX9zh.gif
man ya'll don't hold back huh.

What?? Your assumption doesn't make sense. At all.

Calling DC a hypocrite because he acknowledges that USADA doesn't catch everyone -- and that he is guilty that assumption -- is pretty ridiculous. Obviously USADA doesn't catch everyone, that's why people are still getting caught 3 years later, because they've obviously skirted the system with designer drugs and/or pure dumb luck with random testing. Then their luck finally ran out.

I'm not even sure by what you mean about 'not having it both ways'. Of course the testing protocol isn't completely fool proof. People wouldn't be getting caught 3 years later if it were. Huuuuge amounts of fighters have lost their physique and/or looked like shit post-USADA, so that says more to the effectiveness of testing than anything.

Think of it like robbing a bank: you have huge gains by getting away with it, but chances are you won't. Does me just acknowledging the fact that it's possible to get away with robbing a bank make me a suspect for recent bank robberies? No, I'm just stating the obvious.

That's what DC is doing. Just because he isn't naive, doesn't mean he's guilty for acknowledging the obvious.
Thank you for posting something I could attempt to respond to.

Agree'd DC may not be taking what other fighters are taking. remember these test don't actually measure the substance but compare the fighters levels to previous levels.

If DC took anything to drop weight that would be considered a PED. Although it does not improve his performance but it helps him reach the fight weight. Many fighters have taken them including DC!
I am not saying DC is a cheat what I am saying is that making these board general statements will only negative effect him late. (see Jones on Sonnen) There are way to many varibles to make statements that labels someone a cheater.

I have stated many times if someone can get a leg up they will. Not that the intention is to cheat, it is to get an advanage the other person does not have.
DC is an Analyst on Fox that is an Advantage that other fighters do not have. Should active fighters not be allow to be Analyst because they have access that other fighters do not?

To bring my ramblings home All I"m saying is that this isn't the Olympics....this isn't Amateurism is stakes are very real. Every organization has something to gain and every fighter has something to lose.

Sad to see all the everybody is on steroids guys trying to preserve their favorite fighter's legacy by denigrating everyone else's.

I'm sorry that your favorite fighters were cheating and everything they accomplished will forever be in question.
Knocking someone out is the end to all questions.

It's the most cowardly way out of this kind of discussion. The last recourse of people who are confronted with the inescapable reality that a fighter they like cheated.

They prefer to cast blanket aspersions on the integrity of every fighter rather than face reality about the ones they happen to favor. Try to make everyone else just as dirty.
so basicly what DC did.

Pretty much. I bet all these nuthuggers probably bashed on fighters who popped before and were against steroids. Now that their favorite fighters popped it does not matter because everyone is on something.
Well even when other fighters popped I asked the same question. Also I have never said I support fighters concealing the fact that they use steroids. I have stated through this forum that it should be like Bodybuilding. You have completely natural builders who do not use any supplements and you have those who do.

Everyone keeps overlooking the point I am poorly making. If you want fighters to not seek out an advantage you are going about it the wrong way. Also I think that if you want to see no advantages then fighters should be the same weight, height, reach and skill level.

I'm sure people will say will it's not my fault I had a better instructor than you, or I put the extra time to learn new techinques that you never practiced.

Back