DC on Anderson's failed test: "If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off"

you know why iv's are banned right?

because for many years they were one of the prime things employed by athletes to mask ped use

That’s like saying diuretics mask PED use. They can, but most of the time, it won’t work. There’s no need to ban an IV that doesn’t contain an active drug in mma.

Anderson is the Goat , D.C. got Handed his belt twice lol gtfo

Nice logic there buddy. If D.C got his belt handed twice thats because Jones pissed hot. If they stripped Jones that's because PEDs are illegal and they give a big advantage. So there goes your argument about AS being the GOAT, since he also pissed hot (twice) and thats something serious enough to turn fights into no contests! Silva = far from GOAT.

So Ben Johnson and Lance Armstrong should be allowed to keep their trophies and reputation?
Silva was caught so he deserves to be punished. I'm still able to appreciate his achievements and performances though.

That’s like saying diuretics mask PED use. They can, but most of the time, it won’t work. There’s no need to ban an IV that doesn’t contain an active drug in mma.

IV flushing is a very effective way of masking PED use.

IV injection of saline, plasma etc is a very very effective way of masking EPO use.

So no, you are wrong.

Nobody pointed out anything.

All I am getting are people who lack comprehension skills, arguing against what they think I am saying, instead of what I have actually stated.

DC says "USADA doesn't catch everybody" and I am saying "Well DC, you could be one of the people USADA hasn't caught." Pure logic. If you don't understand that, I don't think you should be calling anything dim witted. LOL

You're criticizing the intelligence of other people in your original posts. You then proceeded to cry after being called dumb for making a shitty post. You're a baby. You can argue all you want but after 2 posts I've got some fairly irrefutable proof that you're not exceptionally bright and that you don't exactly have thick skin. I wish shitty posters like you would just stick to lurking.

You're criticizing the intelligence of other people in your original posts. You then proceeded to cry after being called dumb for making a shitty post. You're a baby. You can argue all you want but after 2 posts I've got some fairly irrefutable proof that you're not exceptionally bright and that you don't exactly have thick skin. I wish shitty posters like you would just stick to lurking.
LOL
I win. You lose. It is over with, and that's that. Have a nice day :)

Manditory

THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE! THUG
ROSE!

He is right though.

Thug Rose was obviously on the juice. Only way she could beat Michelle Waterson.

I see you Daniel. I see you.

Totally disagree.
Anderson was never a guy who was “winning every single moment” or collecting rounds.
That’s not what his style was; he took split second opportunities and would finish his opponent.
Which is why it’s silly to dwell on the way Cormier won.
He just showed up at the last minute weighing 202. While Cormier struggles to make 205.

It’s not an excuse, it’s a perfectly legit style of fighting, to look for finishing opportunities by strikes or submission.
He was being absolutely dominated by Leites, Hendo, and Chael, until he finished them.
I have never been a fan of winning rounds. I also think that’s why they’re doing silly sensational matchmaking...the 10-9 game went way too far and most fans don’t care for it.

I disagreed with you up until this, but you actually made a pretty fair point.

Nobody is competing natty. Even the guys who fail a test, pass 90%+ of the tests they take over their career.

If you have less than a 10% chance of being caught with potentially millions of dollars on the line.....you use, and they all do.

98%+ of pro athletes use PEDs and never fail a drug test their entire career....

Wake up! This isn't a problem that will be resolved with a disciplinarian result when we dont have to tools to enforce prohibition.

We should study it and make it safer for pro athletes and revisit prohibition if and when we have a reliable drug test......

Rips the hell out of Anderson who is 42-43 about to retire but never once mentioned Jones second failed test...

Rips the hell out of Anderson who is 42-43 about to retire but never once mentioned Jones second failed test...
What makes you think he hasn't mentioned it? He has on several different occasions.

LOL
I win. You lose. It is over with, and that's that. Have a nice day :)

Oh just because you say so? Thats neat. You don't have the brain matter to prove your point so you're throwing in the towel. Pretty sure if anyone is the loser here it's you. Or possibly sherdog as a whole because we have to suffer through your shitty posts. You should get some sleep clearly your brain is tired and not firing at 100%. Night bitch

Oh just because you say so? Thats neat. You don't have the brain matter to prove your point so you're throwing in the towel. Pretty sure if anyone is the loser here it's you. Or possibly sherdog as a whole because we have to suffer through your shitty posts. You should get some sleep clearly your brain is tired and not firing at 100%. Night bitch
Dude, how old are you and what is your level of education?

DC says that USADA doesn't catch everybody, that means DC could be one of the people USADA hasn't caught, because he is part of the USADA testing pool. This is plain logic. What exactly are you arguing against?

LOL

That's kinda similar to saying Floyd should have stood and banged with Conor.
Imagine using your skill set to win a fight!

Fair enough.

Laying on people half your size might win the competition, but not the fight.

Dude, how old are you and what is your level of education?

DC says that USADA doesn't catch everybody, that means DC could be one of the people USADA hasn't caught, because he is part of the USADA testing pool. This is plain logic. What exactly are you arguing against?

LOL

I Went to college Pumpkin.

I'm not arguing about anything regarding DC or USADA you moron. I called you out for being a baby and crying about being called a dummy for making a shitty post. You can't cry about being called stupid after you literally just called someone else stupid.

You are exceptionally stupid.

Back