DC on Anderson's failed test: "If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off"

Sapp

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

• Says the Conor controversy drew attention away from the failed test.
  • DC calls strict drug testing extremely important, anyone who thinks USADA should be more lenient doesn't deserve to watch the sport due to athlete safety concerns.
  • Says the second failed test makes it seem likely Anderson was using in the past.

Manditory

THUG ROSE! THUG ROSE! THUG
ROSE!

He is right though.

7ac.jpg

DC on Anderson's failed test: "If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off"

giphy.gif

I don't disagree with strict drug testing, I'm just not willing to throw someone's entire career and legacy in the garbage because they popped.

DC says "USADA doesn't catch people all the time," that means, you too DC could be on steroids, and you are one of the people USADA has yet to catch. So, should we just believe that DC is hollier than everybody, and take his word that he is not cheating?

That is stupid. Either USADA is doing a great job, and 95% of cheaters are getting caught, and we can can say with 95% confidence that most fighters who are testing negative are negative or USADA is not doing a good job, and fighters (including DC) are getting away with cheating.

You can't have it both ways.

"If you say USADA needs to lighten up, f*** off" - Kenny Florian

I can hear the crowd chanting in the background "USadA" USadA"

I don't disagree with strict drug testing, I'm just not willing to throw someone's entire career and legacy in the garbage because they popped.
That's because you're ignorant and you have child like ideas of professional athletes being heroes.

Yea. And generally, the guys failing for borderline shit are getting 6 months, missing or delaying 1 fight. Machida is an exception, but that's on him as much as it's on anyone. Do your due diligence, actually try to stay clean, and they'll play ball if you can show something reasonable as an excuse. Show up with dick pills that some guy you barely know gave you, and yea, you're boned.

DC says "USADA doesn't catch people all the time," that means, you too DC could be on steroids, and you are one of the people USADA has yet to catch. So, should we just believe that DC is hollier than everybody, and take his word that he is not cheating?

That is stupid. Either USADA is doing a great job, and 95% of cheaters are getting caught, and we can can say with 95% confidence that most fighters who are testing negative are negative or USADA is not doing a good job, and fighters (including DC) are getting away with cheating.

You're incapable of making a logical argument.

That's because you're ignorant and you have child like ideas of professional athletes being heroes.
No, it's because I believe a large majority of fighters are on some type of banned substance to begin with.

You're incapable of making a logical argument.
I don't take myself seriously. This is a first impression opinion, that I didn't spend years of life trying to perfect. I am here for off the cuff conversations. If there is a hole in my argument point it out. If that is not what you are here to do, why do you bother replying?

I will never understand this type of behavior on the internet. If you saw somebody on the street doing some harmless ridiculous shit, I don't think you would approach them and say "you are so dumb." You would just think it, and move on to your more important and successful life, without feeling the need to personally let the guy know he is dumb.

Why can't people behave the same way on the internet? Why must you tell somebody that they are dumb without providing any evidence of your own superior intellect?

Shit makes no sense to me. LOL

Dc has no problem talking smack about anderson when anderson isn’t around, but dc refuses to stand with Silva and panic wrestled the minute the cage door was shut.

Tell us more about the sport and integrity, dc, and tell us how you won your belt.

DC may not be using a steroid by todays standard of what's considered a Steroid but remember not every substance that fighters are currnetly popping for was always considered a PED. I'm sure before it's all over in the words of Nate "Everybody on steroids" will be the story of all great fighters whom people want to discredit and reduce their contribution to mma to nothing because they cheated or someone thinks there is a chance they cheated.

I am not against USADA in anyway. I feel they are doing what are are supposed to do. What I have a problem with is that people speak as if the Steroids gave "(name fighter here)" the win. That fighter still has to perform. There are fighters who used roids and still lost.

If a fighter has been using a substance then it later gets added to the banned list should they be forced to retire? Recall TRT!

If you are a journalist or publicist and you get tired you take an energy shot, a cup of coffee, or god forbid an stimulate of some kind to lift your energy levels. Know one ever calls your life's work useless, worthless or any other less that renders your life's work meaningless.

I" am not in any way supporting the use of concealed steroid use. I am supporting medical advances that allow people to perform at their very best to be allowed as long as it isn't concealed.

Dc has no problem talking smack about anderson when anderson isn’t around, but dc refuses to stand with Silva and panic wrestled the minute the cage door was shut.

Tell us more about the sport and integrity, dc, and tell us how you won your belt.
DC 30-26'd silva without even trying. Take DC off the couch half asleep and he'd 30-26 him the same way, all the juice in the world won't stop that.

Back