DC Looking huge for fight with Stipe

I think Stipe might be a hard fight for DC. If DC thinks he can out pressure Stipe, he won't win the fight specially against a guy who has a longer reach than him and that hits way harder than Jones.

Looks like stipe's got 6-7 inches on him in height.
5’10” vs 6’4”

DC is not 5’11”. He looks a lot shorter than Cain who’s shorter than Werdum who’s shorter than Stipe. #mmaheightmath

how is dc 20-1-0 when he lost to jones twice?

Oh don't even trip man not being defensive. This is a really tough fight for DC. I was legit asking who Stipe had fought from distance because I couldn't remember that ever happening. Also you you're right about Stipe being very aware of the cage. The only guy I can remember backing him up is Ngannou and that's cause he really respected the power. I highly doubt DC can do it. I haven't really thought about DC's path to victory in this fight, should be a great scrap.
While I don't like the reason why this fight is happening (both divisions being so bad there are litteraly no one deserving a title shot), I am also excited about this fight.
If I recall, Junior & Stipe is also a good example (though Junior was the one moving back... then again it was after Cain, so Junior changed his style).
Stipe is good at wrestling and boxing. He will use his wrestling to try and stay up and his boxing to catch DC coming in...
But then again, DC hit hard as hell, and he is used to fighting bigger guys... heck, I recall his fight against Barnett... it impressed the hell out of me and that's when I started to pay serious attention to DC.

here is the original picture
C7Se8Ua.png
lol dead

Back