DC is Remastering Batman: The Animated Series on Blu Ray

I wish they would of spun off Johan Hex and Legion of superheros into
their own shows.

Absolutely amazing series. Between this, the Spiderman animated series, and X-Men, the 90s were a pretty great time to be a kid when it came to superhero cartoons.

I hate to say this but the Spider-Man series has aged horribly compared to the other two. Janky ass animation and terrible editing, I loved it as a kid though.

How sad is it that after nearly 25 years, the 90's X-Men animated series is still the most faithful adaption of the source material? We've had 18 years of X-Men movies and none of them have managed to capture the spirit of the comic books better than a kid's Saturday morning cartoon show did. The fuck?

FOX Spider-Man ruled. I bought a few randomly released DVDs like the Daredevil one and maybe Green Goblin one.

I hate to say this but the Spider-Man series has aged horribly compared to the other two. Janky ass animation and terrible editing, I loved it as a kid though.

Spiderman wasn't as good as BTAS as far as writing quality goes... but it was pretty fucking solid. For some reason as a kid I thought Spiderman's voice actor's (Christopher Barnes) internal thought dialogue was relaxing. Probably my favorite part of that series actually.

Nice Square face batman is back.

I hated bathman because back in the day our local TV station pulled out the "X-MEN" and put on Batman instead! And I am a big fan of the XMen.
That's some bullshit, I liked Batman more though.

Back