DC is pulling a Rousey

Keep in mind Ronda is a female so she is naturally more emotional and she didn't cry after getting ktfo.

I dont think she even did an octagon interview... If she dad she would have absolutely cried, and after the fight she didn't talk to anybody for months until the ellen interview and she cried on there revealing suicidal thoughts...

DC making that instagram post was x100 more than what ronda did after her first loss. And plus rogan has said that he has talked to DC through text and that DC said not to sweat the interview thing. So it seems like DC is taking it alot better than Ronda did.

The insecure people who have nothing going for them always post these little gifs and always talk this shit. You know who you are and its easy to spot you guys.

No even close. DC stuck around for post fight questions and everyone knew where he was and what he was feeling.

Ronda disappeared without a trace seconds after being KO'd and only stepped into daylight to get KTFO again. I wish the best for Rousey at this point, but DC has shown a level of dedication and resolve and Ronda thre away the second she lost. DC fought Jon again, I doubt Ronda would ever rematch Holly.

Has Ronda given props to Holly yet? It's gonna be 3 years soon....

Man...what a fucking terrible thread.

DC knew he had to put out a twitter response post fight congratulating Jon, but that's only because he saw how much Rousey got crucified for not doing the same after losing to Holm.

He hasn't posted anything since the fight or even been seen in public therefore he can't be made fun of for the purple pillow he's probably hiding behind. Luke even said he was sulking on the MMA Hour today. Keep in mind Ronda is a female so she is naturally more emotional and she didn't cry after getting ktfo.

DC got #Holmed
<DCrying>
Ronda was too brain dead to cry

1tqab6.jpg

Well, he did got Holm'd alright (aka. The Cro Cop).

DC knew he had to put out a twitter response post fight congratulating Jon, but that's only because he saw how much Rousey got crucified for not doing the same after losing to Holm.

He hasn't posted anything since the fight or even been seen in public therefore he can't be made fun of for the purple pillow he's probably hiding behind. Luke even said he was sulking on the MMA Hour today. Keep in mind Ronda is a female so she is naturally more emotional and she didn't cry after getting ktfo.

DC got #Holmed
<DCrying>

Don't compare DC to Ronda Fraud of the Century Rousey. DC is a real fighter. Ronda Rousey is cowardice colossal joke whom till this day hasn't addressed her defeat after being exposed as fraud for 2nd time in a row.

DC is no Jon Jones but he still fought his heart out and faces the music,

DC got #Holmed
<DCrying>

I'm glad Jones won, but fuck what's he supposed to do? He basically admitted jones was the better fighter, is he supposed to say "Jon is the greatest ever he cucked me I'm a big bitch!?" He's still a fucking man at the end of the day. Your just some needle dick punk ass kid probably went on this autistic tantrum after mom said you couldn't use the xbox.

Ronda > DC by a mile, she was an exciting champion and singlehandedly brought you all this wmma action that 70% of the forum seems to love. Show some god damn respect. Or don't... me and Rousey don't really care anyway

The part that trips me out the most with DC crying is that...He's a fucking 40 year old man.

Jeez, fucking accept the loss like a man and move on. Why do you have to cry in public. I get it, he invested a lot of time in training, and the fact that he truly believed he was better than jones probably didn't help, but its a fucking fight.

DC cried because he is a beta male. Even when DC tries to be aggressive with his words, you can see that he is a beta male trying to be alpha.
Jon Jones is a true alpha male. But I'm still confused about Jones offering nice words to DC. I wasn't expecting that.
I don't expect Jones to be Mr. Nice Guy for much longer.

Its as if all you guys have never had to face an obstacle for a few years and come up short when you go to conquer that shit. This all Dc has thought about for a few years man and it crashed his world. Lets cut the guy some slack for a couple fuckin weeks man and see how he acts when it settles.

I wanted him to get his face blown off by the returning king but Im not mad at him for feelin crushed.

Back