DC Is about to Vacate the light heavyweight title

Britbug

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He's going to vacate the belt. They didn't let Conor hold both belts for more than a month. Obviously the plan was for him to vacate one all along. When he does it will be Jon Jones vs Gustafson for the lightheavyweight title. This November at Maddison Square. Cormier will defend against Lesnar alter this year then there will be another lightheavyweight/heavyweight clash sometime in April of next year. I think that's during the super bowl right? This is where the UFC will show it can hold its own against football and there will be a massive UFC shock in American culture. Conor will most likely lose at 229 go on a hiatus and return in April on the same card as Jon Jones vs DC 3 to win the lightweight title back. This is going to be the wrestlemania of UFC and there will be a large card every April. Jon Jones will become a two division world champion and undefeated GOAT of the sport.

Last edited:
No he isn't. It's a good selling point for his bout against Brock. If Brock wins he can say he beat the double champ.

Next time, give a hint on your thread title that all the crap you have said is just your opinion and nothing factual

No he isn't. It's a good selling point for his bout against Brock. If Brock wins he can say he beat the double champ.
He's going to vacate the belt UFC 230 needs a title fight.

Next time, give a hint on your thread title that all the crap you have said is just your opinion and nothing factual
No, it's not my opinion this is most likely what's going to happen. What sense would it make to let D.C. hold both belts. They didn't let Conor do it.

The will create an interim belt for Jon Jones and Gustafsson, Cormier will face the winner once he beats Lesnar, Gus at LHW and Jones at HW

young-no-facts-meme.jpg

The will create an interim belt for Jon Jones and Gustafsson, Cormier will face the winner once he beats Lesnar, Gus at LHW and Jones at HW
I doubt they'd book a main event as MSG between extremely high profile fighters like Jon Jones and Gustafson for an interim belt.

He's going to vacate the belt. They didn't let Conor hold both belts for more than a month. Obviously the plan was for him to vacate one all along. When he does it will be Jon Jones vs Gustafson for the lightheavyweight title. This November at Maddison Square. Cormier will defend against Lesnar alter this year then there will be another lightheavyweight/heavyweight clash sometime in April of next year. I think that's during the super bowl right? This isn't where the UFC will show it can hold its own against football and there will be a massive UFC shock in American culture. Conor will most likely lose at 229 go on a hiatus and return in April on the same card as Jon Jones vs DC 3 to win the lightweight title back. This is going to be the wrestlemania of UFC and there will be a large card every April. Jon Jones will become a two division world champion and undefeated GOAT of the sport.

0 / 10

Epic Fail

O73JHAp0S4mMMvpkARBZ_River_Jump_total_fail.0.gif

An opinion is a personal feeling or stance. This is not my personal feeling or stance. This is what is most likely going to happen.

tenor.gif

He shouldnt because theres a spot to fill but because he knows he wont go down again, he said he will retire March, thats the time he will fight Brock or maybe he will fight him a bit earlier but no way he would be able to compete again somewhere around march, and even if he does one fight its Jones and it would be smarter to have them face at HW for the Belt win or lose DC retires.

I have no idea what's going on with this thread. Or the blood in my morning shit for that matter.

No, it's not my opinion this is most likely what's going to happen. What sense would it make to let D.C. hold both belts. They didn't let Conor do it.
Your thread title is misleading.
Your opinion is that DC is about to vacate. Neither DC nor the UFC nor any credible source has said he is going to vacate.

Yeah that could happen. Or Jon could pop for steroids again, considering he uses anabolic steroids.

Back