DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
my boy Jonny bonny jones is gonna make his return to fight the winner of DC and Brock mark my words

Gus is scheduled to fight a ranked contender in less than a month.

Shogun is scheduled to fight an unranked middleweight.

You're a joke.

And that's Shogun's fault?

Just tells you what a needle mover Gus is.

Hint, it's zero.

I'm guessing you're a Nord since you take attacks on Gus so personally. Pretty weak sauce I won't lie.

LOL at shogun nutthuggers thinking he can win. Rag Doll INc.

And that's Shogun's fault?

Just tells you what a needle mover Gus is.

Hint, it's zero.

I'm guessing you're a Nord since you take attacks on Gus so personally. Pretty weak sauce I won't lie.

lol you say that Gus doesn’t fight and I show you that he fights more often than Shogun. Then you say that Shogun is going to fight soon, I say that Gus is going to fight soon too, only against ranked competition and that’s why he deserves a title shot.

Get over 2006 and realize that beating I ranked guys doesn’t give you a title shot.

Better for dc to fight Gus. Shogun almost got Koed by Gian Villante

First of all if you want to get paid why would you fight Shogun? And why do that to Shogun? If you like and respect the man so much, spare him the beating. He has been beaten up enough.

You guys never know. Shoguns a kicker and DC was dipping A LOT against Stipe. Believe Shogun fans!

7694d79c8ec6319e4328bce370b40ff9.jpg

088_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Stipe_Miocic.0.jpg

DC blew out his back bulking to 245. He needs to let his body get used to the weight now.

If he cuts to 205 again and then bulks up again within a 6-12 month timespan, his body is going to be FUBAR.

Very bad idea.
At least he won't have to worry about being in fighting shape if so. That's kinda why I'm wanting him to go all out to get two or MAYBE three fights before he retires. Pretty easy for me to say he should go hard though

DC affraid of Jones confirmed.

Who? Is that the guy that hasn’t and won’t be competing anytime soon and is largely a waste of talent, unable to compete during his prime?

For fuck’s sake, learn to cycle off or don’t take shit that’s going to linger in your system. His team should have been keeping a closer eye on that stuff.

If Shogun beat Cormier for the belt i don't know that i would ever cum that hard again.

lol you say that Gus doesn’t fight and I show you that he fights more often than Shogun. Then you say that Shogun is going to fight soon, I say that Gus is going to fight soon too, only against ranked competition and that’s why he deserves a title shot.

Get over 2006 and realize that beating I ranked guys doesn’t give you a title shot.

Get over 2015 where an eyepoke and a loss get Gus title shots.

I bet you have the same tattoo he has and just like him I bet you filled in the Jones triangle and the DC triangle.

my boy Jonny bonny jones is gonna make his return to fight the winner of DC and Brock mark my words

Yeah, after 4 long years.. Good luck waiting that long.

Get over 2015 where an eyepoke and a loss get Gus title shots.

I bet you have the same tattoo he has and just like him I bet you filled in the Jones triangle and the DC triangle.

Nah I don't. But you've been wrong about everything else you've posted in this thread, so why not be wrong about that too?

Back