DC: "I will fight Shogun, then I will fight Brock Lesnar"

who wins

• Total voters
Shogun is a legend not a big draw at all at this point.

If you listened to the interview in content, DC said something along the lines that if Brock couldn't fight until Jan/Feb "you know, I'll fight Shogun". He's on the biggest winning streak at LHW and if he beats Smith, that'll be 4 in a row.

DC said he likes and respects Shogun and basically if he only gets one more fight at LHW, he'd like to give Shogun a chance since he's a legend.

Not sure why everyone is so upset. Gus had his chance. Volkahn had his chance. DC doesn't have to worry about Shogun popping or trash talking. It's a respectable match and if he has 4 wins in a row, how is he not deserving? You can never count him totally out.

You Gus fan boys saying he should get a shot need to get a grip. The guy doesn't deserve a shot every time he wins a fight. That would be his THIRD shot at LHW in a handful of years. Just absurd. Also lol at DC ducking anyone when he fought gus, Jones and Rumble 2x, and just dethroned the ufc hw goat. He's not ducking anyone.

Mousasi is a very skillful fights to say it would be one sided.

I remember when Anthony Johnson wouldn't even take the fight.

I fail to see how he'd keep it standing, and he's not doing anything to Cormier from the bottom. Cormier would be a very considerable favourite (Mousasi would be in the ballpark of 5 to 1).

That is the greatest mma news I have heard in a long time.

I fail to see how he'd keep it standing, and he's not doing anything to Cormier from the bottom. Cormier would be a very considerable favourite (Mousasi would be in the ballpark of 5 to 1).

Ya. I know but Mousasi on point is hard to beat EASILY.

agustafsson.png
Sweden.png
Alexander Gustafsson
18-4 (10-4 UFC) W-Glover Teixeira (KO)
W-Jan Blachowicz (DEC)
L-Daniel Cormier (DEC)
2 3
gteixeira.png
Brazil.png
Glover Teixeira
27-6 (10-4 UFC) W-Misha Cirkunov (TKO)
L-Alexander Gustafsson (KO)
W-Jared Cannonier (DEC) Ilir Latifi
07/22/2018
3 2
v-oezdemir.jpg
Switzerland.png
Volkan Oezdemir
15-2 (3-1 UFC) L-Daniel Cormier (TKO)
W-Jimi Manuwa (KO)
W-Misha Cirkunov (KO) Mauricio Rua
07/22/2018
4 5
jblachowicz.png
Poland.png
Jan Blachowicz
22-7 (5-4 UFC) W-Jimi Manuwa (DEC)
W-Jared Cannonier (DEC)
W-Devin Clark (SUB)
5 6
jmanuwa.png
England.png
Jimi Manuwa
17-4 (6-4 UFC) L-Jan Blachowicz (DEC)
L-Volkan Oezdemir (KO)
W-Corey Anderson (KO)
6 4
ilatifi.png
Sweden.png
Ilir Latifi
14-5 (7-3 UFC) W-Ovince St.Preux (SUB)
W-Tyson Pedro (DEC)
L-Ryan Bader (KO) Glover Teixeira
07/22/2018
7 7
osp.png
Haiti.png
Ovince St.Preux
23-11 (11-6 UFC) W-Tyson Pedro (SUB)
L-Ilir Latifi (SUB)
W-Corey Anderson (KO)
8 9
canderson.png
United-States-of-AmericaUSA.png
Corey Anderson
10-4 (7-4 UFC) W-Patrick Cummins (DEC)
L-Ovince St.Preux (KO)
L-Jimi Manuwa (KO)
9 10
mcirkunov.png
Latvia.png
Misha Cirkunov
13-4 (4-2 UFC) L-Glover Teixeira (TKO)
L-Volkan Oezdemir (KO)
W-Nikita Krylov (SUB)
10 12
pcummins.png
United-States-of-AmericaUSA.png
Patrick Cummins
10-5 (6-5 UFC)

Shogun got choked out by Chael Sonnen <Lmaoo>

waste of time it wouldn't even be competitive Shogun would get trashed at this point and we all know it

Apparently, 90 people (and counting) believe otherwise. That is some high level delusion right there. Shogun has been looking one year shy of retirement for about ten years.

I would seriously LOL so hard if Shogun somehow pulled it out. Dude still has mad power, hell probably get killed but I'd fucking die happy man if he KO'd Cormier.

PRIDE Shogun would murder him, but current Shogun gets murdered.

If DC fights again at LHW it has to be against Jones or Gus... literally nothing else makes sense

Back