DC holding and kissing Rockhold tight after win

It's so sweet and cool. Those guys came up together from dirt.

I love how Cormier picks up 6'3" 200# Luke like he's a child.

It's such a cool, beautiful moment. Bro love. We should all be so lucky.

Are people really pretending they never had another guy kiss their cheek before? Come on yo haha.

Can you blame him? Rockhard is a pretty good looking guy.

Even Weidman said he was scared his wife would leave him for Rockhard if he left his picture on the fridge.

You do know coaches and corner men kiss the fighters all the time right? Luke actually kissed Cain when he came in the octagon later too lol.

from my Uncles but not a friend, what if we meet lips accidently :eek:

I know, you might get a chub and finally not be able to deny that you're gay.

Why would it be a big deal unless it was a BIG DEAL for you.

Secure straight men give zero fucks. It's only relevant if it's relevant.

Two things have to be true for this to bother or scare you. You have to secretly doubt your own sexuality AND be homophobic.

Ebony and Ivory

Why are you judging them? Let them be in love

They are a power couple

Sea level Cane joined in at the end as well

All wad was blown

Making out in Weidman's blood.

Can you blame him? Rockhard is a pretty good looking guy.

Even Weidman said he was scared his wife would leave him for Rockhard if he left his picture on the fridge.

lol this thread got me rolling

It's so sweet and cool. Those guys came up together from dirt.

I love how Cormier picks up 6'3" 200# Luke like he's a child.

It's such a cool, beautiful moment. Bro love. We should all be so lucky.

This. You can tell he was genuinely happy for Luke. I always enjoy watching the reactions from the teammates after a fighter wins.

This. You can tell he was genuinely happy for Luke. I always enjoy watching the reactions from the teammates after a fighter wins.

Yeah, I feel genuinely sad for any man that has a different reaction to this.

Edit: i guess a different reaction could be fine but having a fearful or negative reaction is seriously limiting your ability to appreciate life.

Cain/Luke and daniels friendship should be the face of america. white/black and Latino brothers ooooh so cute

That must mean they are in romantic relationship.

Cain/Luke and daniels friendship should be the face of america. white/black and Latino brothers ooooh so cute

MLK would be so proud. They need to get an asian brother in there now to complete the circle.

Haha, good point. I didn't even think of that.

Wow i didnt realize the power of cormier, lift a big adult man like hes a paper bag

Back