DC has gone past his prime.

At least he had an untarnished prime

A man's prime is for 30-42 years of age. And D.C. Got into the mma game late so he's good

Now im certain JJ made a few account here to talk shit DC

Very weird cult like jon characters
<{fry}>
Oh no... that's way beneath him. He only argues with fans on his own social media accounts, and visits the Twitter account of the man that he hates, and has hated for years.

Jon%2BJones%2BTrip%2BTake%2BDowns%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2BUFC%2B182.gif.
It's weird how as fans, we can realize throwing kicks isn't a great move for DC.. yet he has an entire team built around him and they don't tell him to keep his damn legs on the ground.

He absolutely does not need to be throwing kicks in this fight... or any fight, his kicks are awful and it throws his fat ass off balance. His strategy should be chin down, pressure, takedown .

this was prime Cormier

here-comes-cormier.jpg

Sherdog got a stupid long expectance about how much prime last

Also HW Cormier looked much much more dangerous than LHW one

People been claiming DC is on the downhill prior to his last few fights and there is no evidence this true because DC has won all of those fights.
So? Fedor was passed his prime and winning fights until he lost. He became a 1 dimensional brawler with no gameplan long time before Werdum fight.

I think it is pretty obvious DC is physically over the hill. The Anderson showed it pretty clearly.

His grinding style makes it easier to disguise.

I think his best version is the Strikeforce one.

Maybe ts is right. I also think that prime Jones is on the juice. Therefore if jones comes in unpedded it should be interesting.

So? Fedor was passed his prime and winning fights until he lost. He became a 1 dimensional brawler with no gameplan long time before Werdum fight.

I think it is pretty obvious DC is physically over the hill. The Anderson showed it pretty clearly.

His grinding style makes it easier to disguise.

I think his best version is the Strikeforce one.
Fedor was fighting cans.

DC beat Gus and Rumble twice.

He also had only a couple of days to get ready for Anderson and did took the GSP approach and played it safe for the decision.

Back