DC has been wobbled/dropped in 4 of his last 6 fights.

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Stipe will wobble DC. It’s gonna happen.

When DC powers through and grinds out the decision anyways, you will be surprised.

nah he didn't, DC ate everything volkan landed.
Near the end of the first rd. Volkan landed a couple good hooks and DC started using his wrestling from then on. He's able to take shots well but he's starting to show wear.

Last edited:
It's funny because Stipe has been dropped the same amount of times that Cormier has. He was wobbled against Ngannou in the 3rd round, but I can't remember if he was rocked in any other rounds.

Last edited:
Man survived a falcon punch from Rumble in the first fight and a HK that instantaneously broke his nose in the second fight.

Survived a skyscraper knee from Gus right on the button that by all accounts should have left him stiff and his corner reaching for the smelling salts.

Almost survived a Jone's HK and follow up carnage.

Stipe brings NOTHING that DC hasn't seen before.

DC was "wobbled" by the head kick in the second Rumble fight. He took that kick like a champ.

And yes, Stipe can KO DC with one punch, as could a lot of people. It's a matter of landing the right shot. Will it happen? Who knows. Simply looking at the numbers (i.e., Stipe has only one-punch KO'd a couple people, and DC has never been finished with punches), it seems unlikely. But it's certainly possible.

Either way, I think Stipe should be a pretty big favorite here. It seems like he's a terrible stylistic match for DC.

I'm not sold on Stipe's power.

But I also believe DC's wrestling has always looked way better than it really is because of the weight he cuts and the advantage he has at LHW. Poor Rumble or Volkan immediately come to mind as looking helpless to get that fatass off of them.

I can actually see this fight going the distance.. with Stipe being unable to hurt DC standing, and DC unable to hold Stipe down.

If there's one certainty it's that DC will at least make it a fight. That's just the nature of his game/ability. I do however think Stipe will finish him at some point
This.

It would really surprise me if DC won this fight. Not saying he couldn't, bit I just think Stipe will be too much.

Lets not forget DC hasn't fought at HW in 5 years. Who knows how his cardio will hold up at 39 against Stipe who is a lot bigger and currently at the top of his game.

DC is definitely not going to be able to put the same pressure and toss Stipe around like he did with other guys before him.

I see a TKO for Stipe.

DC is undefeated against the last 6 buckets of Popeyes. Not even competitive. Kinda sleepy afterward!

Stipe hits harder than any of those guys, too.

Much harder.

The question is, what kind of gain does DC get from the move to HW? We know he will be in a better place, but how much better, and does that advantage keep pace with the increase in power he's facing at HW competition?

Been a long time since he fought at HW. With the extra weight how will the cardio hold up in a long fight? Stipe has great cardio, he looked great for 5 rounds with a lot of grappling against a massive HW last time out..

Short guys are vulnerable to head kicks and knees

1 - Rumble could wobble a fucking elephant.

2- Jones is one of the most prolific strikers of all time, and was juicing.

A few times he used wrestling to save himself when he was down. But can he use wrestling against Stipe who’s a much better wrestler than Gus and Rumble

Anderson had him hurt from that liver kick too
<{silvanormal}>

A few times he used wrestling to save himself when he was down. But can he use wrestling against Stipe who’s a much better wrestler than Gus and Rumble
I don't know if his defensive wrestling is better than Gus, the size may help though

Back