DC fingerpop jab

Hold up, let me pull that up for you

<DC-Champ>

DC is a cheater.
If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. This sport isn't for boyscouts. They do shit in the cage that would get them arrested in real life. If that isn't your thing. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But to expect people that punch each other in the face for cash, with the expressed purpose of stopping just short of killing the other person...to be honorable, is a bit naive.

Yeah well.. I say you're not trying if your opponent still has vision in both eyes.
"If a man can't see he can't fight."

Rule 3 of Terry Silver's "Quick Silver" fight preparation method.

Your opponent cannot fight if he cannot see.

<seedat>
True.
tenor.gif

Unless you're JCVD.
tenor.gif

I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?
You're so retarded, hate on bitch.

If I am ever in a life threatening situation without a weapon I'm throwing eye pokes. They work.

How much is your light bill? Mine was $425. Live in a five bedroom in Dallas and we keep this ho at 78. Pretty fuckin pissed about that.

When those people call/knock and ask you do you want to save on your utility bills, you might want to give them a listen. Just a 10% savings per month, and you are over 2/3 of the way to a PPV!

I've seen fingers extended before but DC took dirtiness to whole another level with his fingerpop jab against Miocic. Does anyone have GIF/Video about it?
9fv2fr.jpg

The Eyesman disagrees with you.

Nothing to do with eye pokes. Sometimes, you gotta break your hand to become champ champ

If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying. This sport isn't for boyscouts. They do shit in the cage that would get them arrested in real life. If that isn't your thing. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But to expect people that punch each other in the face for cash, with the expressed purpose of stopping just short of killing the other person...to be honorable, is a bit naive.
Exactly, that’s why DC accepts his last loss to Jones. He knows.

Back