DC could be a 3 division champion if he knew how to diet

the whole reason he's fat now is because his body was literally breaking down trying to make weight for wrestling.

i remember there being an article about how his kidneys were fucked or something from all the weight cutting and if he continued to do it, it could permanently damage him.

the whole reason he's fat now is because his body was literally breaking down trying to make weight for wrestling.

i remember there being an article about how his kidneys were fucked or something from all the weight cutting and if he continued to do it, it could permanently damage him.

yeah he was cut from the usa olympic wrestling team in 08 cause of kidney failure from trying to cut too much weight

DC will be the first 8 division champion after he cuts to 125 and defeats Mighty Mouse next year.

I forget who did he beat @LHW to get that belt..?

DC vs Hunto for the interim 185 lb strap. Make it happen.

I think he'd rather be a two division champ and still have his Popeye's.
Can't say I blame him...

I mean, he used to wrestle at 184
Then as soon as he became legally able to drink, he rose up to 96 kg (or 211.6 lbs).

Ya'll some far fetched out of context taking mofos up in here.

Last edited:
You guys don't seem to understand how mass works. DC's frame is huge. He has a massive ribcage/chest cavity. He would have to massively weaken himself to make 185. Also much of his power and explosiveness comes from his body comp. Believe it or not, having a bodybuilder physique does not necessarily make you stronger or more explosive... at high levels, usually less so. Just look at the physique of most strongman competitors.

It's not just a matter of "durr he's this height and other guys that height fight at that weight so imagine if he fought at that weight... whoa..."

Lol. He almost died making 187. He made the weight but was pulled from the Olympics because his kidneys shut down.

DC struggles to make 205. No way he can make 185 lbs even with a strict diet.

if dc is fast at heavyweight imagine how fast he'd be at flyweight!

DC Weight in pic vs Volkov

giphy.gif

The guy just won the hw title and is retiring in a year and people asking him to go to 185.

<36>

Some people just aren't born with the genes to do that. It would probably be way harder for him to get to that weight than someone with a faster metabolism.

He's an athlete and trains hard and regularly and he still looks chubby. Imagine if he was just some random dude who worked in an office.

185 is just out of the question.

He competed at 184 in college. It has more to do with him loving food and getting older.

DC could easily make 185

Weight in pic vs Volkov, notice the lack of arm definition and you cant see his abdominals, meaning he's carrying quite a bit of fat.
maxresdefault.jpg

BF-Male.jpg

Id say his body fat is somewhere between 20-29% meaning DC could easily shave off another 20-30 lbs of fat and make 185. For those going to say but "HIS KIDNEYS DO YOU WANT DC TO DIE", losing fat doesn't damage kidney.

I don't think so. Dude's chest is just too thick. Some guys just carry weight differently. 205 is the lowest he could go.

Back