DC comments on the loss.

• Thread starter Significance Deficit
  • Start date
Cormier doesn't deserve to be mocked for putting his health on the line and then baring his soul in front of millions of people.

I despise that this face is being made fun of, call me over dramatic I don't care. That was hard to watch.
<DCrying>

I'm the one who got that emoji made btw. You're welcome.

You believe the UFC promos and you call me an idiot. They might not be friends but they dont legitimately hate each other. They sold you a story to get you emotionally invested. Like you are now fool. <DisgustingHHH>
Haha nice gif.trust me if you see my other post, many of them show my dislike for the ufc and all their fakeness. All ufc promos are BS. This is a fight in a long time that I've actually been interested in.

Making fun of, and laughing at someone's misfortune is being one. He got what he deserved.

Jon Jones...Misfortune?...WTF are you talking about? Are you 12? Jon Jones' "Misfortune" cost DC cold hard cash. Jon Jones may be the better fighter, but DC has proven himself to be the better man.

That was painful to watch. I was hoping for a win but though Jones would grt the W.

Just didn't want to see DC koed.
Shit happens though.

Tuff loss. Still wish him the best.

Back