DC comments on the loss.

• Thread starter Significance Deficit
  • Start date
lol at the folks comparing him to Ronda.
War DC. Still a fan.

I wish he had won. He's a very classy guy. He tried his best and went out on his shield

Last edited:
He can say whatever he wants but i still dont like him and glad he lost.

Im not even a DC fan per say, but damn, this is probably the most painful loss for me as a MMA fan.

daniel-cormier-crying.jpg

Hard to hate on DC he's class act all around.

WAR DC

Anyone blaming him for his post fight antics have clearly never been knocked out. He's a great fighter and a great guy. I feel for him, but he's experienced worse things in life than losing a fight. Way worse. He will bounce back just fine like the champion he is. He can either return to the octagon and still be one of the P4P best fighters or focus on all of his businesses and his job as an analyst. DC will be fine.

You forgot to say thank you for the fat paycheck of $1 mil. You got

Wasn't a brutal one shot KO but it was one of the worst KOs I've ever seen. Glad he is ok

Cormier doesn't deserve to be mocked for putting his health on the line and then baring his soul in front of millions of people.

I despise that this face is being made fun of, call me over dramatic I don't care. That was hard to watch.

Notice how he kind of congratulates Jones` team more than Jones himself. "Team Jones and JacksonWink", "THEY did a phenomenal job".. etc.

The bitterness is still there..

Back