DC best UFC HW Ever

Obitronix

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What would DC have to do to earn this distinction? The only way for him to get in the conversation might be for him to beat Stipe again. DC's final UFC HW resume will be small. So, giving DC this distinction involves a bit of MMA math (which is unreliable given that anything can happen). While DC is one of the best ever and strives to be the greatest, he acknowledges that Cain is the best HW both now and in UFC history. However, he won't fight him. What if Stipe beat Cain in the near future? A win over Cain might be enough to solidify Stipe as UFC HW GOAT (in the eyes of most at least). If DC loses to Brock (doubtful), he can never be remembered as the best UFC HW of all time.

Kenny here. I was watching this old movie Rocky when I was sleeping over my friend's house. His dad had the box set. And the 2 greatest fighters had a secret boxing match with no one watching.

So what I'm trying to say is maybe DC and Cain should fight in secret in their gym like the movie and the winner will know who the HW GOAT really is.

Lol. I dunno...

Beat the title defence record maybe?

images

Frank Mir is the greatest UFC heavyweight of all time

Kenny here. I was watching this old movie Rocky when I was sleeping over my friend's house. His dad had the box set. And the 2 greatest fighters had a secret boxing match with no one watching.

So what I'm trying to say is maybe DC and Cain should fight in secret in their gym like the movie and the winner will know who the HW GOAT really is.

Lol. I dunno...
The end of rocky 3.needed to point that out

Back