DC beats Jones by outstriking him

L

Lissove

He gives up wrestling if it doesn't work after couple of tries, maybe push against the fence but less TD attempts, will aim to outstrike Jones this time.

DC had decent success the first time around. Since then he only got leaner better faster, whie Jones on the other hand got arguably worse.

He could also beat him if he outgrappled him, knocked him out, or submitted.

Unfortunately for DC, none of those things will happen. Idk why he doesn't just move up and take the HW belt with ease, stop playing second fiddle and letting Cain gun for the easy belt, when he can't even make it to the octagon.

DC's avenue for winning is

Randy Couture's avenue for beating Chuck in there first fight. Pressure, fight smart, get inside, beat him too the punch, take him down if he can, and hope that drugs/usada have fucked jones up.

He is going to have to have a healthy weight cut and not gas out badly like he did last time, that was embarrassing he fought like a girl the last 2 rounds.

Unfortunately for DC, none of those things will happen. Idk why he doesn't just move up and take the HW belt with ease, stop playing second fiddle and letting Cain gun for the easy belt, when he can't even make it to the octagon.

c3e2c486dbae2598ad2006d60dd8ab5a.gif

Not good enough to beat Jones. But, he's gonna beat Stipe with ease ?

c3e2c486dbae2598ad2006d60dd8ab5a.gif

Not good enough to beat Jones. But, he's gonna beat Stipe with ease ?

Yea. The guy Stefan Struve KO'd. Believe it or not, he can lose. He has. To STefan Struve, lmaooooo

DC can't even make weight without cheating... no way he beats Jones. Maybe DC from 5 years ago but he's fighting a Prime Jones with low mileage.

Agree TS

He has the better hands, by far. He's faster, and hits harder.

Jones has more weapons overall for sure, but if DC can pressure him, and make it ugly in dirty boxing range, he can outstrike Jon, and win.

What he did in rounds 2 and 3 the first fight, for at least 3 rounds, he wins.

Hopefully his cardio holds up,

If I remember DC had success with ,the leg kicks but didnt stick with them and gasses

With his weight struggles I doubt he has more cardio than before

Agree TS

He has the better hands, by far. He's faster, and hits harder.

Jones has more weapons overall for sure, but if DC can pressure him, and make it ugly in dirty boxing range, he can outstrike Jon, and win.

What he did in rounds 2 and 3 the first fight, for at least 3 rounds, he wins.

Hopefully his cardio holds up,
What fighter have you been watching

Whoever wins the clinch is winning this fight.

Cormier will get outstruck overall again. Jones has his number even if it's because he's just in better shape.

DC has what it takes to win. I think more than people give him credit for, and I sense that JJ fans are too dismissive.

He had a bad game plan or didn't stick to a winning strategy last time. It is possible that the pressure got to him, and he wasn't able to fight his fight.

If there was ever a time for DC to do it, it would be this time around.

he's too much of a pussy to do that. cain is 100% of the time injured, if cain is the problem, he can just get the HW belt and retire after that, then it would be there for him

DC has what it takes to win. I think more than people give him credit for, and I sense that JJ fans are too dismissive.

He had a bad game plan or didn't stick to a winning strategy last time. It is possible that the pressure got to him, and he wasn't able to fight his fight.

If there was ever a time for DC to do it, it would be this time around.
I think DC was genuinely surprised at the strength and wrestling ability of Jones. DC overlooked Jones a bit. I think he can make some adjustments and do better and if so he could win the second fight.

Does anyone know for sure? No! Thank God we have so many guesses. You as well TS.

He gives up wrestling if it doesn't work after couple of tries, maybe push against the fence but less TD attempts, will aim to outstrike Jones this time.

DC had decent success the first time around. Since then he only got leaner better faster, whie Jones on the other hand got arguably worse.
D.C. is older at an age where that NEVER helps. He will be worse. Now the question is JOnes head, ring rust, and was he on really good supplements that he can't risk taking now?

DC's avenue for winning is

Randy Couture's avenue for beating Chuck in there first fight. Pressure, fight smart, get inside, beat him too the punch, take him down if he can, and hope that drugs/usada have fucked jones up.

He is going to have to have a healthy weight cut and not gas out badly like he did last time, that was embarrassing he fought like a girl the last 2 rounds.
its like the black version of the same fight lol. chuck was a coke head and everything

How has DC gotten better? He looked like shit in his last 2 fights (so did Jones, but that's not the point here), he's been unable to stay healthy and he's getting old.

Back