DC almost threw away his UFC belts

I still have my Babe Ruth batting average leader trophy from when I was 13.

When I was single, it was a real panty-dropper.

If you think that worked well you should have displayed your merit badge thing from when you were a Webelo.

Well, yea - I'm pissed too. Jones' fake-career cheating ass has wasted the last 6-7 years of me watching LHW. I don't spend my time watching fake WWE shit and I don't want to waste my time watching juiced up roid freaks fight clean fighters. I want all my PPV $ back from every LHW title fight for the last 6 years. Any Sherbros up for some class action?

<DCrying>

You didn't watch JBJ fight clean fighters.

I'd wear my UFC belt to the shitter if I got anywhere close to the top 100

You and Timmy. Like two peas in a pod. :D He used to wear his eveywhere.

92b68ce0.jpg

33ff5s4.jpg

I've been throwing away participation trophies since I was 9.

My mom would take them ask why and I said "if it doesn't say first place it's just a reminder you lost."

I have even more respect for DC now and I can't see how that's even possible.

See I had a different mentality when I wrestled. I kept the 1st places out of site and hung up the 2nds, 3rds, etc. I kept them up as motivation to push myself harder.

I'm trying to decide what joke to respond to that with.

My first idea was to say "it was actually easier banging middle school chicks in my 20s than my early teens", but that wouldn't be true and would be too edgelordish

My other idea was to say something about switching from pitcher to catcher, but that's kind of gay.

I'll think of something better in a couple minutes.
I laughed.
<mma4>

Well, yea - I'm pissed too. Jones' fake-career cheating ass has wasted the last 6-7 years of me watching LHW. I don't spend my time watching fake WWE shit and I don't want to waste my time watching juiced up roid freaks fight clean fighters. I want all my PPV $ back from every LHW title fight for the last 6 years. Any Sherbros up for some class action?

<DCrying>
For real man, I hate getting lied too also. I wonder if USADA will retest older samples of his. He was the future of MMA, now he is history.

Back