DC almost threw away his UFC belts

masterkiller214

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Man he is still messed up over this and he has every right. This is what cheating does to other people.

“I was pissed off, man,” he said (h/t Dave Doyle of MMAFighting.com). “I just couldn’t believe that that happened. You don’t understand me, you know? It’s like this thing, I guess it’s like a wrestling thing, you get so mad, you don’t think about the the emotion and reaction, and then you regret it later. I would have regretted throwing those away. My wife wouldn’t let me.”

“I had a fight party last week to watch Luke [Rockhold] and ‘Canelo’ fights and I have this movie room in my house,” Cormier said. “I have a whole bunch of pictures and fight stuff and memories and stuff of my fights and all my championships. And when everyone came over, they saw my Strikeforce title, and King of the Cage, and XMMA and they were like ‘hey, where are your UFC championships?’”

“I still haven’t put those back up,” Cormier continued. “I tried to throw them away but my wife wouldn’t let me. So I just put them away in my closet. I’m still not at the point now where I can take all these belts out and face them every day.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dani...splaying-ufc-titles-home-fact-almost-threw-1/
th

Last edited:
LOL @ his wife not letting him.

"Calm the F down, Daniel."

Yea, he crumpled them up and tossed them in the recycle bin.

I'd wear my UFC belt to the shitter if I got anywhere close to the top 100

Sounds like Daniels getting emotional again

I've been throwing away participation trophies since I was 9.

My mom would take them ask why and I said "if it doesn't say first place it's just a reminder you lost."

I have even more respect for DC now and I can't see how that's even possible.

Jon apologizes to you DC.. you are the rightful , clean champ

<mma1>

<36>

Damn. Well all the paper champ comments are over now, time to put up the belts again!

I still have my Babe Ruth batting average leader trophy from when I was 13.

When I was single, it was a real panty-dropper.

Deep inside, he recognizes that he is a paper champion.

Subconscious gonna subconscious.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

I still have my Babe Ruth batting average leader trophy from when I was 13.

When I was single, it was a real panty-dropper.
So you were a great hitter in middle school and a strike out machine in your twenties?<Goldie11>

So you were a great hitter in middle school and a strike out machine in your twenties?<Goldie11>

I'm trying to decide what joke to respond to that with.

My first idea was to say "it was actually easier banging middle school chicks in my 20s than my early teens", but that wouldn't be true and would be too edgelordish

My other idea was to say something about switching from pitcher to catcher, but that's kind of gay.

I'll think of something better in a couple minutes.

Damn, this situation really has to be a mind fuck for DC. I feel bad for him. And the odds of him being able to get revenge are slim to none.

Well, yea - I'm pissed too. Jones' fake-career cheating ass has wasted the last 6-7 years of me watching LHW. I don't spend my time watching fake WWE shit and I don't want to waste my time watching juiced up roid freaks fight clean fighters. I want all my PPV $ back from every LHW title fight for the last 6 years. Any Sherbros up for some class action?

<DCrying>

Back