DAZN prices to increase again

Telltale signs of either a business not doing well or a company board that has zero idea what they're doing

Id guess they have a small subscription base, realise they have no hope of growing it and are hoping that the people who have DAZN now won’t be put off by another relatively small price increase (inelastic demand).

I expect they are wrong.

charging me 35$ amonth canadian now highly debating cancelling before end of month renewel. i used to get all the fights for 20$ now i pay 35$ then they expect me to pay ppv for big fighters on top of it lol garbage

charging me 35$ amonth canadian now highly debating cancelling before end of month renewel. i used to get all the fights for 20$ now i pay 35$ then they expect me to pay ppv for big fighters on top of it lol garbage
Did they put it up again? i signed on for December to get Day of Reckoning and i think they billed me 29.99, but I'll take another look. What really pisses me off is that you have to pay for the month and you have to pay full price for the PPV. You can't just pay for the event. Also, you need to give them 30 days notice to cancel. I didn't realize that and ended up paying for another month because I waited until the last day to cancel.

Did they put it up again? i signed on for December to get Day of Reckoning and i think they billed me 29.99, but I'll take another look. What really pisses me off is that you have to pay for the month and you have to pay full price for the PPV. You can't just pay for the event. Also, you need to give them 30 days notice to cancel. I didn't realize that and ended up paying for another month because I waited until the last day to cancel.
ye there getting to be a pain in the ass i keep it for bundesliga soccer also but price increases getting annoying at this point

I still think hilarious that they charge an outrageous price and don’t send announcers to their events. I remember watching triple g at 7 am in the US and you could tell the announcers were calling the fight from their living rooms.

Back