DAZN has been garbage for me

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Three times watching the main card this stream has kicked me back to the prelims. This happened for the last Bellator event as well. Is this happening for anyone else? I can't justify paying for this if this keeps happening.

Works good for me on PS4. It froze two or three times but resumed in about 10-20 seconds.

I cant even get it to start - Just a black screen . But I googled "contact DAZN" and contact DAZN was the 1st thing that came up , so I filled out a little form and they emailed me saying they would check it out and get back to me later .

Been pretty good for me. Don’t know what to tell you

Has worked great on both my Roku TV app and over 4G on my mobile app

Was a little behind on tonight's show. After rounds two of the main event, the app froze up and I couldn't get it to go back to the event.

Dazn ... Da Zone worked great for me last 2 cards. Froze twice for probably 10 seconds each time. No skipping. I'm very happy with it. UFC 229 ppv I ordered over Amazon Prime froze a couple times too...
maybe 10 seconds , and the was $65.00

worked fine for me tonight. only shitty part was all of Paramount's commercial breaks

Has been good on my cell phone and Roku 4k (in US).

Havent tried other sources

I have heard several bad reviews of the platform. People simply won’t pay for it if this continues. They need to get this fixed, and immediately.

Works great on my ps4 but pretty much unwatchable on my phone and tablet

Dazn ... Da Zone worked great for me last 2 cards. Froze twice for probably 10 seconds each time. No skipping. I'm very happy with it. UFC 229 ppv I ordered over Amazon Prime froze a couple times too...
maybe 10 seconds , and the was $65.00

I tried Amazon prime for the first time for 229. It didn't freeze up but I was extremely disappointed you can't pause or rewind the action. Why would anyone go for it over the UFC site?

It's been fine for me. No problems on the XBox or the Chromebook. The picture quality dropped a couple times but came back up after like 10 seconds. I put the blame for that on my slow ass internet.

Kept freezing on my PC, so I switched to my fire TV and it was a lot better.

Although it glitched out after I paused it and tried to go back to the live stream, it started the entire event over and it took me a long commercial break before I realized it. I missed the ending of a fight.

Last bellator card it cut out on me frequently, would jump to the prelims or just freeze out completely. Last night a couple small freezes (seconds at the most) and several times the picture went all out of focus.

Three times watching the main card this stream has kicked me back to the prelims. This happened for the last Bellator event as well. Is this happening for anyone else? I can't justify paying for this if this keeps happening.

It happened a few times during Bellator 206. Nothing last night though

Back