Dazn > Fight Trash

I don't get it. It happened to me several times with the first event, and again a bunch of times with 207 and 208.

It just requires a refresh to get back to live, but then it takes 20+ seconds just to start playing each time.

DAZN is the worst streaming service there is for me. Every other streaming service I have like Fight Pass, Sling, Amazon Prime, etc work almost perfectly. They start playing within a couple seconds, no buffering throughout, good quality, and certainly no jumping 3 hours back to a prelim fight. The DAZN interface isn't very good either.

Were you watching on a computer?
I heard that was an issue for the first Bellator card (including me) but all that complained were on desktop
I had no issues for Fedor/Chael though
But they are big enough that it should work out, so I would not worry

That Canelo deal basically imo makes Bellator a big threat to UFC keeping its fighters. If DAZN finds UFC fighters intriguing ala a Jon Jones, Khabib, Diaz etc... Basically i can see DAZN ponying up mula to give Coker outside of the deal they already get every year to try to sign fighters in which the UFC just cant hold on to. DAZN basically can go and offer straight up payouts every fight like Canelo then with the UFC giving a standard purse with PPV buys determining the rest of your payout. Just my thought and very interesting times in the combat world

Really interesting point
Good stuff

My biggest gripe with DAZN is the paramount simulcast. There is tons of dead air where commercials would normally be and it is horrible to listen to.

That didn't bother me with Fedor/Chal broadcast

So does what other MMA does DAZN offer other than Bellator?

it doesn't have PFL, but does it carry ACB, Rizin, One, Road, KSW?

I genuinely don't know much about this

I keep hearing about people having issues with DAZN, but it always works perfectly for me. I use it through a PS4. Well worth it. Fight pass is too.

Disappointed to hear DAZN is taking fights down after they've aired live. How long do they stay up? Hoping they'll eventually get longer rights and build a library. And add Rizin.

Rizin would be great on DAZN.

I hate that they are tape delaying Bellator though. That and not hosting replays are turn offs.

Disappointed to hear DAZN is taking fights down after they've aired live. How long do they stay up? Hoping they'll eventually get longer rights and build a library. And add Rizin.

I'm wondering if the reason they are not going after catalogue is due to how many different versions of DAZN there are across the globe.
each country has its own version of content.

But DAZN is certainly going all out/in to get content & owners have deep pockets, so for awhile its a good thing (esp. for Bellator)

Were you watching on a computer?
I heard that was an issue for the first Bellator card (including me) but all that complained were on desktop
I had no issues for Fedor/Chael though
But they are big enough that it should work out, so I would not worry
Yep on desktop. I heard a few others with the same problem but not sure what platform they were on.

Yep on desktop. I heard a few others with the same problem but not sure what platform they were on.

I think there was a thread (or multiple post) where everyone that had that jump back issue was on a Desktop
Weird type of glitch

How poor do you have to be to not hook up a laptop to your TV?
It’s dope on the PS4 cause you can also hook up headphones through your controller. Can get some quality sound if you have good headphones. It’s pretty cool.

i'm a huge skeptic/critic, but i'm quite happy with dazn so far. the biggest complaint i have is that their interface kinda sucks (at least on a ps4). but that's really it. i figured i'd just be signing up for the free month and bailing, but it looks like i'm sticking around for a while.

If you only are using DAZN for Bellator, then yeah, it's probably not worth it. But if you are using it for other stuff (for example up here in Canada that's how we get Champions League), then it's worth it.

Fight Pass is worth it for the fight library.

inb4 UFC shill detected

Back