DAZN disses Conor McGregor

I've never seen that woman fight, but I'm guessing that statement is probably true..
Conor could learn a thing or two from her.
kt1.gif

particularly her TDD
4992a78cab8ccdb165fdfa95107d4284.gif

Just posting an article I thought was interesting. If you don’t like it, kindly fuck off please. Wouldn’t wanna get you that second yellow card troll.
<Fedor23>
Again, It has nothing to do with whether I hate this thread or not.

I'm simply pointing out how retarded your statement about Conor fans taking the tweet in a wrong way while you are here claiming they somehow dissed him.

I don't doubt what you said is possible but when khabib tools him again, what will you say then?

I believe he should get a tune up fight before facing Khabib again.

I don’t think the instant rematch goes well for Conor

He needs to work on his wrestling.

Been seeing conor huggers claim the "haters" are pathetic, yet they invade every thread to slob and defend their hero. All with 2017 or 2018 accts, lol. Worthless.

Look all I did was post an article. Stop being a fucking baby dude. Go find something to do.
<Y2JSmirk>
Except that's not true at all. You read an article and came to a conclusion that Conor was dissed which you quickly withdrew like a bitch as soon as the first person in your thread said otherwise.

<Y2JSmirk>
Except that's not true at all. You read an article and came to a conclusion that Conor was dissed which you quickly withdrew like a bitch as soon as the first person in your thread said otherwise.
How could I come to that conclusion when I posted an article that clearly states it was in good fun? I didn’t even express my opinion on the post lol. I let ppl draw their own conclusions. People like you got nothing better to do than argue and start shit on Sherdog. Again, all I did was post an article. Get a fucking life dude.

How could I come to that conclusion when I posted an article that clearly states it was in good fun? I didn’t even express my opinion on the post lol. I let ppl draw their own conclusions. People like you got nothing better to do than argue and start shit on Sherdog. Again, all I did was post an article. Get a fucking life dude.
bork1}
Because you said it in your title??? You only admitted that it was in good fun AFTER someone pointed out.

You are dumb and you should be ashamed of yourself lol

bork1}
Because you said it in your title??? You only admitted it was in good fun AFTER someone pointed out that obvious fact.

You are dumb and you should be ashamed of yourself lol
It’s the title to a thread on an article on Sherdog. You could be spending your time doing something productive but this is what your life has come to. You’re really sitting here staring an argument with someone you don’t know about something that doesn’t even fucking matter. Who’s really the dumb one here?

You spoke in absolutes . or did i misread when you wrote

Maybe you did. Instead of the part you underlined, why not re-read the whole sentence, especially the first part. Maybe he used "when" instead of "if", but if you consider the sentence as a whole, you should get the correct picture.

It’s the title to a thread on an article on Sherdog. You could be spending your time doing something productive but this is what your life has come to. You’re really sitting here staring an argument with someone you don’t know about something that doesn’t even fucking matter. Who’s really the dumb one here?

Title of a sherdog article which you failed to provide? Or are you talking the one you posted with the title " trolls Conor" which is vastly different from "dissing Conor".

Just admit you are dumbass and move on. It's not like people would be surprised or anything.

Back