DAZN disses Conor McGregor

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
DAZN posted this last night on twitter at their event in Boston. Conor went to see Irish boxer Katie Taylor compete.

Screen_Shot_2018_10_21_at_5.16.53_PM.png

Also, Paulie Maliggnaggi was there, but nothing seemed to happen between him and McGregor.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/10/21/18007024/dazn-trolls-conor-mcgregor-with-twitter-jab

Pretty sure that was in good fun. Hence, the winking emoji.

Pretty sure that was in good fun. Hence, the winking emoji.
Oh I know it’s in good fun, but some McGregor fans actually took offense to it. Which doesn’t surprise me.

Conor will be back with a VENGEANCE

this

the fools on this board are so blinded by hatred they are losing sight of reality
What Conor fanboy account are you.

The fact his huge fans had to run and make new accounts is fucking embarrassing.

Oh I know it’s in good fun, but some McGregor fans actually took offense to it. Which doesn’t surprise me.
<bball1>
You are the one who created a false narrative posting thread titled " Disses Conor". You are full of shit lol

Last edited:
I've never seen that woman fight, but I'm guessing that statement is probably true..

<bball1>
You are one who creating a false narrative posting thread titled " Disses Conor"
Just posting an article I thought was interesting. If you don’t like it, kindly fuck off please. Wouldn’t wanna get you that second yellow card troll.

Wasn't that Chael Sonnen's joke with his fight with Fedor? That it was a fight between the greatest MMA fighter of all time and Fedor?

Conor looking more and more humble by the day since the khabib beatdown.

Alhamdulillah

Where's the 'Confirmed' prefix? It fits this thread.

Back