Daym no one really seems to be excited for Khan's return...

Sparkzz05

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone else excited for this?? I honestly can't for King Khan's return!!! It's been a while and this is sort of a gimme fight but people dont give Khan the respect he deserves

Maybe because it's against a virtual nobody and Khan has had many chances to beat the best and lost at every opportunity. At this stage of his career he's never going to achieve anything meaningful.

Khan better pick up a big fight after this grecoroman guy. Brook then retire? Maybe Pac?

Khan better pick up a big fight after this grecoroman guy. Brook then retire? Maybe Pac?
I think that's the plan, or what I've been hearing.
Pacquiao-Khan could be the end of the road for both fighters.

I think that's the plan, or what I've been hearing.
Pacquiao-Khan could be the end of the road for both fighters.

I'd actually watch that, even though nrither man is as relevant these days, them fighting each other makes for a fun fight.

I'll watch Khan fight Lo Greco

But if Khan doesn't aim a bit higher going forward then f*ck him, he's already talked enough sh*t then comes back fighting Lo Greco

Quality fighter though, shame he wasted so much time

Anyone else excited for this?? I honestly can't for King Khan's return!!! It's been a while and this is sort of a gimme fight but people dont give Khan the respect he deserves
Nah, no one is going to watch it because its on that ESPN PPV thing.

Plus its Amir Khan. People stopped getting excited about him a few years ago.

I don't really mind his fighting.

Anticipating the way he'll claim how much he deserves an elite opponent after he beats a tomato can is fairly annoying, though.

Il be watching it. Always love seeing him fight, win or lose. Whether people like him or not he is one of the very few fighters around that is rarely in a boring fight

No, he sucks and his weird fans that keep thinking hes hot shit and can compete with the top of 147 are annoying

Back