Davis vs Walsh (Showtime tape delay) no spoilers

Mario Barrios is next in line.
Tevin Farmer has had a great resurgence.

Salido would get killed, nice pipe dream though.

Fonfara will liberate Superpimp's belt.

Going to be tough to get pass that hand speed.

Kid Blast with anime haircut.

Rd 1- 10-9 Relikh
Overhand rights got through.

Really hope Kid Blast wins. Not only do I consider myself a Cuban Transplant, but he and his bro are super active on instagram, and cool with their fans. Very nice dudes, seem to be extremely hardworking, family people. I even posted about their trainer's lift shoes in training camp.

He has an awkward style, but he makes it work. He doesn't seem as fast and strong at this weight tho :(

Rd 2- 10-9 Kid Blast
Looping lefts from the southpaw stance scored.

Really hope Kid Blast wins. Not only do I consider myself a Cuban Transplant, but he and his bro are super active on instagram, and cool with their fans. Very nice dudes, seem to be extremely hardworking, family people. I even posted about their trainer's lift shoes in training camp.

He has an awkward style, but he makes it work. He doesn't seem as fast and strong at this weight tho :(

Needs to tighten up the defense. He can beat Indongo on skill.

Cotton Candy hair-do with a nutcracker!

The fuck didn't the ref give Relikh time to recover?

Flurry by Relikh didn't seem to have any thump.

Rd 3- 10-9 Kid Blast
Needs to tuck his chin.

Needs to tighten up the defense. He can beat Indongo on skill.

yup. and as you say, tuck his chin. But that his just his and his bro's style. It is very awkward. But as can opener said, he is landing a lot of good body shots.

They train that in camp all the time on the mitts. Moving around to weird angles, bending at the waist, and then truning to maximized leverage. Not the best defense tho. But given their builds, they don't have much natural power, so they rely on creating weird angles, and throwing all their body into it

Rd 4- 10-9 Kid Blast
Cleaner punches.

Kid needs to keep that left up, rights are getting through.

Back