Davis vs Walsh (Showtime tape delay) no spoilers

I quoted you saying Dirrel should have done it himself. Fuck outta here liar.
Idiot. Dirrell cheap shotting or getting back at somebody who late hit him twice IS NOT HIS UNCLE COMING INTO THE RING AND SUCKER PUNCHING SOMEBODY IN A CALM SITUATION.
2 clearly different things.
Dirrell and his uncle are 2 different people. You cant seem to grasp that.

Stunned he survived that. He was on deer legs the whole time.

Andre was a class act. Andre should of punched him himself but he went out if his way to take the high road. He was caught with the legal shots. And the 2 shots after the bell concussed him.
Great DQ![/QUOTE

Yeah you really don't condone or approve it, you just think the fighter should have done it himself.

Idiot. Dirrell cheap shotting or getting back at somebody who late hit him twice IS NOT HIS UNCLE COMING INTO THE RING AND SUCKER PUNCHING SOMEBODY IN A CALM SITUATION.
2 clearly different things.
Dirrell and his uncle are 2 different people. You cant seem to grasp that.

So Dirrel "cheap shotting or getting back at somebody" after he pretended to faint and getting a win by DQ in a fight he was losing is cool?

Keep digging.

Exactly. Its up to Andre how he wanted to handle it in the fight. NOT HIS UNCLE POST FIGHT. Simple concept

Oh so he should have magically done it in the fight now after he face planted got to his knees said he was okay then pretended to play dead? Makes sense.

I specifically said his FAMILY SUCKER PUNCHED HIS OPPONENT AND YOU QUOTED ME AND SAID ANDRE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF.

Now after looking stupid you decide you never meant sucker punching at all.

Sounds legit!

So Dirrel "cheap shotting or getting back at somebody" after he pretended to faint and getting a win by DQ in a fight he was losing is cool?

Keep digging.
Wtf are you talking about . "Cool". Has nothing to do with cool.
There is nothing to dig.
If Andre felt the dude did it on purpose or was upset with him its Andre's call.
He wasnt. So his corner should of been cool too.

Oh so he should have magically done it in the fight now after he face planted got to his knees said he was okay then pretended to play dead? Makes sense.

I specifically said his FAMILY SUCKER PUNCHED HIS OPPONENT AND YOU QUOTED ME AND SAID ANDRE SHOULD HAVE DONE IT HIMSELF.

Now after looking stupid you decide you never meant sucker punching at all.

Sounds legit!
IF Andre felt the dude cheap shoted him on purpose and was upset about it.
BUT THAT DIDNT HAPPEN dim-wit.
It means Andre was the only one who should of responded.
You just want to argue get loss
" so you think its cool to hit somebody after the bell after you had been warned repeatedly" look your same stupid argument used against you.

Back