#4 Andre Dirrell (25-2, 16 KO's)

vs

Jose Uzcategui (26-1, 22 KO's)
--------------------------

12 rounds JWW-

Rances Barthelemy (25-0, 13 KO's)

vs

Kiryl Relikh (21-1, 19 KO's)

5/20 3 PST/ 4 MST/ 5 CST/ 6 EST Showtime.

Walsh needs to be careful when he reaches in. Don't like how his chin floated up against Klimov.

You're right, Walsh drags his punches a bit. He'll get clipped by Davis in the 6th round. KO. It'll be an entertaining fight while it lasts.

does walsh hit hard enough to keep davis off him, or is he slick and conditioned enough to keep turning davis, get him out of position and potshot him to break his rhythm and timing.

imo gervonta doesnt move his feet enough/well enough ala broner; pedraza when he boxed made him look bad, and he will take breaks...i don't know if walsh can take adv of those things

does walsh hit hard enough to keep davis off him, or is he slick and conditioned enough to keep turning davis, get him out of position and potshot him to break his rhythm and timing.

imo gervonta doesnt move his feet enough/well enough ala broner; pedraza when he boxed made him look bad, and he will take breaks...i don't know if walsh can take adv of those things

Gervonta is more athletic than Walsh, and more mobile when he wants to be. He seems to plant his feet by choice.

Gervonta is more athletic than Walsh, and more mobile when he wants to be. He seems to plant his feet by choice.

we will see v better opposition, against pedraza i didn't see it and if he fights farmer i don't think i will see it either. but iu could be right and i could be wrong

Floyd acting like Puffy and . Any real fighters who want to make money and not have their promotor jumping all in wieght in, talking loud, stealing the spotlight,making it all about them,,,,
need to come over to Golden Boy!!

Last edited:

Floyd acting like Puffy and . Any real fighters who want to make money and not have their promotor jumping all in wieght in, talking loud, stealing the spotlight,making it all about them,,,,

Lol I was thinking of the same exact reference.
I get Floyd is selling the fight and using his name to sell 2 not so known fighters. But I kind if hate how he steals the spot light from his guys. Eventually thats going to backfire.

hahaha...Floyd was winding them up.

I think this is a decent matchup. Walsh is a good fighter but I think he'll come up short, points or late stoppage.

Mayweather is a fckin embarrassment, but he won't steal the limelight from the 2 guys fighting; very few people give a shit about him over here

Embarrassing. My brother got me tickets for this one again so looking forward to it. Hoping for a upset but won't hold my breath

Walsh looks half decent and I could see a decent technical boxer with good footwork giving Davis problems at this point in his career. Hard to see Walsh winning outright, but I think Davis could have some slow rounds. We'll see, though. Dirrell/Uzcategui and even Barthelemy/Relikh are decent fights, as well.

Maybe so. I thought it seemed like he faded a bit against Pedraza and took a lot of shots that would have been an issue against a bigger puncher.

He'll win this fight but I doubt he's stays undefeated at the elite level for long.

Walsh- 130
Davis- 130.2*

*Two hours to drop weight.

Uzcategui is going to be in Dirrell's face all night, making look at the ref for help.

Walsh- 130
Davis- 130.2*

*Two hours to drop weight.

Strange to miss by such a small amount? Did Davis look drained at the weigh in, or just a mistake on his own scales?

Back