David Teymur went from winning FOTN in a Vegas PPV to fighting a UFC newcomer on a UK undercard.

The UFC has a lot of fighters signed to them

While I always look forward to David Teymur's fights, not everyone is going to get a properly ranked fighter or be "pushed".. Some have to keep winning and do it the old fashioned way

Don't feel bad for the guy.. Most likely he'll win, get paid, and get some octogon time in. He brings it every time, so I'm sure it'll be fun regardless.

Zabit Magomedsharipov only got onto the main card of UFC223 because of the dolly incident and multiple main card fights getting cancelled. Yeah, the 15-1 guy who does shit like this in every fight:

giphy.gif

The UFC is so dumb, I would not be surprised to see him on the undercard again soon.

Zabit Magomedsharipov only got onto the main card of UFC223 because of the dolly incident and multiple main card fights getting cancelled. Yeah, the 15-1 guy who does shit like this in every fight:

giphy.gif

The UFC is so dumb, I would not be surprised to see him on the undercard again soon.
Nah he's getting the big push now up to #13 I bet he'll main or comain a FN vs (swanson/lamas/sung jung) next.

Nah he's getting the big push now up to #13 I bet he'll main or comain a FN vs (swanson/lamas/sung jung) next.
Hope so but, as I said, would not be surprised if they shelve him since dirty capitalist pig Dana hates non-English speaking ex-Soviets.

The UFC has been absolute trash for quite a while now. It used to be the only sport I watched or spent money on but it has become quite unlikable in general, even though some of the fights lately have been fantastic.

A very promising young and exciting to watch fighter, who was no personality and can't speak English.

He isn't marketable. I did find his fight with Klose very entertaining though idc what Sherdog says.

He is like a less technically sound RDA at times it's very interesting to watch.

You sure he cant speak english? He's from sweden (born) so that would be extremely weird.

Teymur vs Taisumov is the fight to make on one of the Euro cards.

Teymur vs Taisumov is the fight to make on one of the Euro cards.

Both guys are easily Top 10 caliber.
I'd rather see Taisumov vs Pettis and Teymur vs Dan Hooker or Olivier Aubin-Mercier

You sure he cant speak english? He's from sweden (born) so that would be extremely weird.

I was mistaken. He can speak English.

My point still stands, it's the same reason RDA is a well rounded monster with finishing ability but can't be marketed very well.

Very strange matchup. Makes no sense at all.

Back