David Teymur vs Fergie for interim title?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Teymur deserves it. He did much better against Landa than Fergie did. I told everyone and people here told me "nooOOoO Groovy gonna #murk him".

Teymur clearly has the better boxing. His left hand rival Conor's left hand. He also has a really good sprawl.
MarvelousEarnestIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Fergie has the edge in grappling but he wont get Teymur down.

If Barboza beats Dariush then Ferg vs Barboza for the interim title is the fight to make. Teymur is not even in the equation at this point.

Teymur is the new Lando???
Someone setup the hype train!
I don't want to be late this time!!!

David "It's not a tumor" Teymor or is it David "it's not a" Teymor?

#TeymurBless

Now the "groovy" goofs are riding Teymur's nuts? It must feel weird being one of those types of fans.

Danny Castillo vs McGregs

Since Castillo was the last person to technically beat Fergy

giphy.gif

If Barboza beats Dariush then Ferg vs Barboza for the interim title is the fight to make. Teymur is not even in the equation at this point.
What if Dariush beats Barboza (which I think he will). Ferg vs. Beneil for the interim strap?

Teymur deserves it. He did much better against Landa than Fergie did. I told everyone and people here told me "nooOOoO Groovy gonna #murk him".

Teymur clearly has the better boxing. His left hand rival Conor's left hand. He also has a really good sprawl.
MarvelousEarnestIberianmidwifetoad.gif

Fergie has the edge in grappling but he wont get Teymur down.

A Lando win means nothing. Teymur needs to fight contenders.

Not sure if serious.....Lando clowned the living death out of Teymur, as he ran for his life, pot shotted, got dropped and ran for his life for three rounds. That was clown car fest 2017.....sorry, Lando clowned dat ass and exposed Teymur for the little pillow fisted girl girl that he is. Look at when Lando lands and when Teymur lands: Teymur's lands made Lando smile and get all giddy, cuz it tickled, hile Teymur looked like Ronda eating teh jab of Cain. We need real fighters and martial ARTISTS fighting for the belt, not scared pillow fisted/kneed wee girls. Lando is the best 155'er alive.

No buddy Barboza already lost to tony.

And with a win over Dariush he would be on a 3 fight divisional win streak with wins over Melendez and Pettis. Barboza is currently ranked #4 and will probably move to # 3 with another win. That rematch would not be unwarranted.

And...

tumblr_nrhmc4MvIe1r1tfh9o1_500.gif

Not sure if serious.....Lando clowned the living death out of Teymur, as he ran for his life, pot shotted, got dropped and ran for his life for three rounds. That was clown car fest 2017.....sorry, Lando clowned dat ass and exposed Teymur for the little pillow fisted girl girl that he is. Look at when Lando lands and when Teymur lands: Teymur's lands made Lando smile and get all giddy, cuz it tickled, hile Teymur looked like Ronda eating teh jab of Cain. We need real fighters and martial ARTISTS fighting for the belt, not scared pillow fisted/kneed wee girls. Lando is the best 155'er alive.
Helow babe

And with a win over Dariush he would be on a 3 fight divisional win streak with wins over Melendez and Pettis. Barboza is currently ranked #4 and will probably move to # 3 with another win. That rematch would not be unwarranted.

And...

tumblr_nrhmc4MvIe1r1tfh9o1_500.gif
Buddy no one wants to watch Ferguson whoop Barboza ass again.

Back