David (Tank) Abbott at age 30

40 year old Tank vs Cabbage.

Classic grudge match.

Tank Abbot was basically like a heavyweight version of Krazy Horse.

They would have been Amazing if they actually trained. But they never gave a fuk and still don't to this day.

We did however have Igor Vovchancyn who was a crazy stone cold killer but actually trained. Mark Hunt as well.

So bless the Just Bleed Gods for that.

<{JustBleed}>.

Remember when Tank tried to throw Worsham out of the Octagon? Lol

nbQDHQW.jpg

Worsham_nearly_thrown_from_cage.jpg

worsham-tank.jpg

I member

It is funny how super roid Belfort gets cred for beating tanks ass, no mention of the roids. Then people saying how bad Nelson is, yet crediting stipe with awesome win In claims of goat.
Tank was entertaining in the same way Wandy was...the promise of violence. The bench was real, there is another video of him beard less, and much younger, doing it, as well as 550 and 500 multiple reps.

PREVIEW
2:50
Tank Abbott benching 555 X3, 605 X1, 505 X6.
Dec 2, 2014

The only people who believe this is real are the ones that have never lifted.

Watching bush league shit like mocking a stiffened opponent makes me cringe. Actually, it's beyond amateur - it's just being a brain-dead asshole.

Lol I counted as well. 12 plates.
It looks real, and form wouldn’t qualify at a powerlifting event, but who cares... 585 lbs.

Ridiculous the strength that dude had.
If those are real weights and a normal bar, it should be 585.

Don admits he should have lost that fight, he was real tired.

Tank has crushing power, just crushing power. But Don's chin was constructed of otherworldly materials.

tank-knockout-o.gif

Don Frye was an American hero lol. Seriously dude just oozes 90s American man.

Tank was one of the heavies hitters in mma history. He could ko Nelson if he connected clean.

Nelson has actually decent boxing. Abbot had no skill he had only power. Nelson would easily beat Abbott he could either take him down or knock him out on the feet. he's beat Abbott within 3 minutes.

Abott was a real physical talent though if he was in shape and with modern training he may have been a good fighter

They owe the credit of todays gloves to him

They werent required at that time and he was just protecting his fists when he smashes

1 of my fav mma moments was very early on David Tank Abbot was asked by Jeff Blatnick to watch some replay and talk through it. Tank says that he better stop watching the replay cuz he was starting to get sexually aroused. The best line ever! War TANK 4eva !!!!!

Holy fuck, I am older than prime Tank.

Anyway, I love the old school guys, but Tank had a heart the size of a pea.

The only people who believe this is real are the ones that have never lifted.

How would u know what I've done or not. Im sure u were there, so pointless to have any opinion else than yours. Even when people who witnessed it first hand have verified it.

Man i miss the old days. I was a kid and we’d watch fights with my family. Remember my uncle rooting for Tank.

Tank almost won the second Ultimate Ultimate too, which would've been insane. I think he came within a few seconds of finishing Don Frye with punches in the finals.

Back