David (Tank) Abbott at age 30

It was very impressive BUT I always wonder if there may have been a fake 45lb weight in the middle?

The bar was bending like crap so it seemed real.....His form was Ehhhh!

Same with Jon Jones, who knows if he really was lifting those weights?

I also saw LIL Sage repping 225lbs like 30 times I think......Not for nothing but, When I was at my strongest, AND juicing, I think I could only rep 225 like 15 times, I honestly can't remember.

There is no doubt that Sage is a ripped dude but repping 225 like NFL footballers seems a little far fetched for someone who weighs 155 or whatever he does.
I would only believe it if I was in the gym and felt the iron weights.
If it is real, he should be flinging people across the ring just like Rampage use to do.

EVERYONE can photoshop anything in 2018. Just saying.

He was 300 lbs so 600 is not that impressive. He has the typical body type of a big bencher: short arms, tiny legs, huge chest and torso

Last edited:
He was 300 lbs so 600 is not that impressive. He has the typical body type of a big bencher: short arms, tiny legs, huge chest and torso

Out of curiosity, who do you think could bench press more?

Sean Sherk or Cyril Diabate?

Is Huntington Beach like the cesspit of America or something?

It is funny how super roid Belfort gets cred for beating tanks ass, no mention of the roids. Then people saying how bad Nelson is, yet crediting stipe with awesome win In claims of goat.
Tank was entertaining in the same way Wandy was...the promise of violence. The bench was real, there is another video of him beard less, and much younger, doing it, as well as 550 and 500 multiple reps.

PREVIEW
2:50
Tank Abbott benching 555 X3, 605 X1, 505 X6.
Dec 2, 2014

He looks like straight out of westside barbell club.

Remember when Tank tried to throw Worsham out of the Octagon? Lol

nbQDHQW.jpg

Worsham_nearly_thrown_from_cage.jpg

worsham-tank.jpg

Last edited:
I saw Tank get his shit pushed in at the strip club by the bouncer back in the day. Mind you, Tank was hammered and the bouncer was most likely sober.
Which strip club out of curiosity? I used to see him out and about in OC...

Its fake lol...I am not denying Tank was a strong guy, but this was nowhere near 600 lbs.

I’m 100% with you. It’s prettt easy to find a list of all the legit 600 raw bench pressers that ever existed. They make tank look like piss. I also question the validity of his 280 lb body weight.
He looked pathetically undersized during his pro wrestling run

Back