1. Newly retired UFC Bantamweight & UK legend, Brad "One Punch" Pickett joins us LIVE on WEDNESDAY at 3:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM UK time. Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

David Rockefeller dead at 101 | Page 2

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Rusk, Mar 20, 2017.

1. SouthoftheAndes Red Belt

SouthoftheAndes
    Federal Reserve Spot
    Trilateral
    Bilderberg
    CFR
    Council of Americas
    Russian-American bankers forum
    Rockefeller financial services
    Director of US-USSR trade council

damn those are big name. Even having been a CEO and Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank, i've never read or heard of a former CEO landing all those positions. Let alone to be the 'founder' and 'chairman' of so many powerful network organizations.

2. SouthoftheAndes Red Belt

SouthoftheAndes

I suppose but Soros seems a worse kind of boogieman. Since he died today I've been doing some internet reading on him. I don't see any major pushes by him for mass immigration or maybe I am just missing it. The guy seemed to advocate regioning off the world into Economic blocs.

I suppose if "NWO" is true it would make sense that each major political-economic union would be subordinate to the global council.

3. 8KresniK8 Black Belt

8KresniK8
    [​IMG]

86'd likes this.
  4. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Bullshit. We hate him. He's typical cultural Marxist, foundation pushed transgenderism and feminism, admittedly for profit... they didn't even believe in the shit. Their only God is money.

Fucker is sick too. Had 5 heart transplants and after his last one says "I always feel so refreshed after I get a new heart". Seriously.

He's an honorary "International Banker". Part of the same club, they aren't all Jewish.

glennrod likes this.
  5. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    If they're not all Jewish and presumably not all Jews are in on the globalist thing then why even focus on the Jewish bit at all? Isn't it enough to just focus on the banker dimension without dragging in the Jewish question and all its baggage?

6. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    The history of it and the fact that most of the "international bankers" are of the Abrahamic persuasion. It will always exist so long as Judaism exists. Christian (and Islamic?) societies have banned usury before right? I know it's a sin in Christianity. Usury is a practice of Judaism.

'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'

Also, it brings attention to racial awareness and Jewish Supremacy. Two birds with one stone. Victory! Or I suppose we can just pretend that there is no connection here. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 2:13 AM
    glennrod likes this.
  7. IngaVovchanchyn Gold Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Getting to hate Jews is just a bonus for them. Makes them feel closer to their heros.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  8. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Wanting a society free of interest slavery isn't hate. They already have an ethnostate, we don't. I want my own ethnostate, preferably one free of interest slavery.

Personally, I don't like the cultural Marxism pushed by these people (Bolsheviks) nor do I like supporting the welfare state of Israel (zionists). They are two sides of the same coin, both parasitic. For this, I'm labeled an "anti-semite".

glennrod likes this.
  9. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Sure Jews are over-represented in positions of power and prestige but so are white people, do you think white people are trying to secretly take over the world? Actually there's more historical evidence for that claim then there is for the Jewish one.

10. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Not really. White people are underrepresented in their own nations financially. The U.S. is like 60% white and 48% of the billionaires are Jews (2% of the population), for example.

You asked why and I gave you the answer. Now you are splitting hairs. Just separate us so we can end the discussion. They got their promised land, why are they here? Where is my land? Where is the land for the Caucasian people that built western civilization? Ah! We don't get one! We aren't even allowed freedom of association in the U.S., as it might be offensive to minorities and detrimental to their (in reality, our) "integration".

I don't want any one group taking over the world. I want sovereignty in my own nation and I want others to have sovereignty in their own nation. No reason for AIPAC to be allowed in the U.S., no groups lobbying for foreign governments have any place here. I also want a government that looks after the people, primarily.

"White people" all pushing an anti-white narrative. Toxic parasitic Kalergites.

Anyway, the point I'm pushing is separating all different peoples. I want leaders that look after my people, I don't want to be lead by Kalergites pushing for a elite Jewish master race that we will all be slaves to.

Let's talk about Jewish racism rather than "antisemitism" sometime. 21:00, the coming genocide of Aryan people? Nah, we aren't allowed to talk about this.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 2:58 AM
    glennrod and Victor Maitland like this.
  11. HIMBOB Steel Belt

HIMBOB
    I kinda like the idea of one world.

Might actually make it a decent place for year 2100.

12. Victor Maitland Brown Belt

Victor Maitland
  13. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    Whites are actually over-represented in the financial industry
    [​IMG]
    And also in government
    [​IMG]

14. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    I love how they combine Jews and "whites". Sure if you do that, it looks like we control everything.

But, even if so, we build the nation. Just separate us and let other races build their own civilization. We are all equal, right? I'm sure it will turn out well for them, or they could just join a country where they are already the majority.

15. dream Overcoming the Odds

dream
    Im left wing and I thought he and his family are evil.

16. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    You don't think non-Jewish whites are over-represented in positions of power?
    What if those people were born in the US? Why should they leave and renounce their country of origin? And why should the US become an ethnostate? If you want a white ethnostate why not emigrate to a country with a higher white population?

17. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    1. Politically, but not financially. As for power, I believe the majority of politicians are puppets for Jewish controlled corporations and lobbyist groups. This is easily verified depending on how you define "puppet". But this I don't have any problems with. Is it a surprise when Japan is controlled by the Japanese? Only white european countries get backlash for being controlled by white Europeans. Imagine the uproar from the Jewish community if Israel elected Palestinians.

2. No. I don't think they should leave, I think the answer can be found in giving white people the same rights other communities have, the freedom of association. I've said it before, black community=good, asian community=good, white community=racist, and this is in the eyes of the law as it dates back to a supreme court decision from the civil rights era. California is essentially Mexican occupied territory and doesn't really have any semblance of American values anymore, this will continue to spread if something isn't done. And honestly, I don't leave because it wouldn't stop the problem. The U.S. was 88% white-European when I was born and will be 45% white European in ~ 40 years, so that means that any country can be subverted. Up until 1965 we restricted immigration to essentially only white Europeans, it has been done before and can be done again. Essentially, moving doesn't stop the spread of Marxism and subversion of ethnic majority countries and leaving the U.S. in the hands of these Kalergites is dangerous for all peoples across the world.

18. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    What is a Kalergite?

19. Blackened It is a new era!

Blackened
    Kafir-kun likes this.