MINDHUNTER Series Discussion

I was just about to mention he looks and has the same implications of a serial killer as Dennis
The scene that sealed it for me is when he was happy that they can continue on with the elderly lady beater and Trench is like wtf is wrong with you?

6 episodes in... great show. I'm loving this more than Stranger Things, which is a surprise. New favorite netflix show.

Holt McCallany has been an absolute revelation here. So glad Fincher kept this guy in the rolodex all these years. Recognized him instantly as one of the goons in Fight Club. His performance in Mindhunter has been fantastic.

FightClub_279Pyxurz.jpg

725_mindhunter_108_unit_08151r5.jpeg

^That dude is a good actor. His voice and mannerisms remind me of a video game character.

Finished this recently. What a great series. No weak points from start to finish. My favorite parts of the show were Bill Tench (MVP) and the intentional or unintentional comedy during the interviews. I take it i'm not the only one who burst out laughing sometimes when Holden would blurt out something awkward or personal to a serial killer. The guy who played Kemper did a great job as well. I can't wait for season 2.

started off a little to slow at first but then fell in love with it. Great show

I'm just not up to trying out new dramas, especially from netflix, but that's an amazing trailer. Might give it a shot. Fincher's obsession with the insane has to say something about his psyche. I'll try it this weekend.

I'm just not up to trying out new dramas, especially from netflix, but that's an amazing trailer. Might give it a shot. Fincher's obsession with the insane has to say something about his psyche. I'll try it this weekend.

Its worth it

This show is so goddamn good that now I'm down to just the final two Fincher-directed episodes, I'm gonna wait a few days just to savor them. This was the surprise hit of the year for me TV-wise

This show is so goddamn good that now I'm down to just the final two Fincher-directed episodes, and I'm gonna wait a few days just to savor them. This was the surprise hit of the year for me TV-wise

Yup. Gave this show a chance and it paid off big time.

Yup. Gave this show a chance and it paid off big time.

It's kinda like True Detective: Season 4

(season 3 being The Sinner if you haven't seen that, check it out)

They really casted Ed Kemper well. Really good stuff, can't wait for more.

Finally finished and it was great. Really looking forward to season 2

I'm going to pick up the FBI's book that this show is based on now.

any one here read it?

Finally finished and it was great. Really looking forward to season 2

I'm going to pick up the FBI's book that this show is based on now.

any one here read it?

What is the name of that book?

What is the name of that book?

Mindhunter is an American crime drama web television series created by Joe Penhall, based on the true crime book Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit written by John E. Douglas and Mark Olshaker

Does she get nekked?

There is plenty of sex, although most of it is creepy

Really good writing though, and strong performances from Biel & Bill Pullman

There is plenty of sex, although most of it is creepy

Really good writing though, and strong performances from Biel & Bill Pullman
Aight. I'll check it out. I'll be bummed if the sex ain't creepy.

Back