Dave Meltzer: UFC agreed to what Conor wanted,then Conor changed what he wanted

I'm not arguing against your point. I'm asking you (or anyone else who does this and wants to chime in) to please explain why you present the information as if you're bragging when you're speaking about the actions and status of a different person.
"Me bragging about Conor McGregor's achievements" is a delusion you've created in your mind to fit a narrative you also want to create about McGregor fans (of which, I wouldn't call myself one).

I'm already bored of Conor De Randamie. Let's just move on and make some title fights.

"Me bragging about Conor McGregor's achievements" is a delusion you've created in your mind to fit a narrative you also want to create about McGregor fans (of which, I wouldn't call myself one).

I don't have a narrative in my head or strong feelings about conor so relax. Why did you post a gif of him strutting around the octogan after saying he runs the show then? What purpose could the gif serve other than to flaunt conors accomplishment?

tenor.gif

Are we shocked by this? His fanboys can say whatever they want. But anyone with a brain can figure out what Mcgregor is trying to do.
man this gif is funny as hell and on the money! lmao

Guy hasn't fought in MMA in over a year, and hasn't been injured.

Prime is moving son, going to be 30 next year.

In another 20 years when Bellator/One FC dethrone UFC to be the biggest MMAa company in world, ppl will look at the history and laugh at all this clown, haha.

He cares about getting paid. And he called out the best. Never pulled from a fight..
Calling out the best? He is the lightweight champion, yet we are yet to see him calling out the no 1 contender.........

You are out of your mind.

You need to get over the belt and look at his whole career. He took this break to box Floyd and make his money. Not because he was shitting bricks about UFC competition. Tony just turned down a fight he knows is hard. Just did this.

Defends Conor for not defending ever, gets on Tony for not defending ON SHORT NOTICE after he just won the belt a month ago...fucking pathetic

We can only hopes that one day the alternative brand to finally take over UFC, then we all can laugh at WME who making a horrible decision.

This is what happen when you brought over an organization with 4 billion.......damn pathetic.

Strip him and cut him. Nobody gives a shit.

Ufc should just start flexing on this punk. UFC is literally getting cucked by this whore of a gf they call Connie. Fertitas would've had this boy dig his own grave somewhere in the Nevada desert if he tried this shit with them.
Yup, UFC are so much to blame in this because they have gave Conor wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much power and importance. They built this scammer into something uncontrollable, they shoved him down our throats at every turn, making him out to be this unbeatable God who is way ahead of the game, when in fact Conor is a quitter and only wants to take take take and give nothing back, he is so far up his own ass, and UFC is hugely to blame in it. Now they are paying the consequences of a man who never ever defends his belt in his entire career in Cage Warriors or UFC. I'm so bored of it all now

Yup, UFC are so much to blame in this because they have gave Conor wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much power and importance. They built this scammer into something uncontrollable, they shoved him down our throats at every turn, making him out to be this unbeatable God who is way ahead of the game, when in fact Conor is a quitter and only wants to take take take and give nothing back, he is so far up his own ass, and UFC is hugely to blame in it. Now they are paying the consequences of a man who never ever defends his belt in his entire career in Cage Warriors or UFC. I'm so bored of it all now

Its his duty as champion to defend against the top contender, in this case the interim champ. But instead wants a trilogy fight with a .500 fighter (love Nate, but let's be honest). We all KNOW he isn't doing it for the money, he just doesn't want to lose the belt and get exposed to the world just like he did against Floyd.

Nope
That is a small fraction of what they want out of him

Conor's work for the UFC outside the cage is far more than what a regular fighter does and just "show up to the cage".

Another world tour?
Coach TUF again?
Who knows what they might ask of him to promote the fight.

You want extra, you gotta pay extra.
Like I said, that would be stupid. When they can't even get him to sign a fight contract for less than 50 mill why would they try to get more from him?

He's a fake fighting magazine writer...sure we'll take his word.
I would. Dave has considerable resources and contacts in both wrestling, and the combat sports world. The predicted ppv numbers(not danas BS over inflated estimates) usually come from Meltzer and he discusses MMA a lot in his shows.

Back