Dave Meltzer: UFC agreed to what Conor wanted,then Conor changed what he wanted

McGregor runs this show now.

giphy.gif
And the show is garbage now, go figure.

Biggest fucking Duck of all time. Conor is petrified of Ferguson. It's embarassing.

Duck Suck Canner
Ever seen a bigger paper champ then this jester. His fans are the scum of mma..

de Randamie actually did legitimately refuse to fight Cyborg. Conor on the other hand is agreeing to fight Ferguson if the UFC agrees to his demands.

There's a difference.

Lol sure by making impossible demands like being a co owner or promoter. That way he can APPEAR that he wants to fight and is only "negotiating", but in reality it' a duck job

Conor has WME and Dana by the balls.

that's something we all knew since the day he became dual champ. he's just in the position of not knowing what he really wants since EVERY GUY HE HAS TO FACE IS A KILLER AND MIGHT WIPE HIS JABRONI ASS ALL OVER THE CAGE.

what a way to spent your physical prime...

You believe that? According to who? Khabib. That doesnt mean shit. We do know Khabib ducked Tony Twice this year. Once at 209 and once at 217 according to UFC. http://mmajunkie.com/2017/09/ufc-co...s-offered-fight-with-tony-ferguson-at-ufc-217

Not to mention interim don't fight contenders they fight champ.

Would you expected Conor to fight Frankie when Conor had interim belt? That makes no sense.

Not to mention one guy made weight and the other guy pulled out on the eve of fight night FFS

"UFC maintains that any champion is expected to accept fights against the top contenders in their respective weight classes in order to maintain the integrity of the sport.”
- UFC statement after stripping de Randamie of her title.

unless you draw 4 million PPV.

sounds like negotiation to me

Conor knows what he worth and he wont fight for anything less

not after the mayweather fight

The Tony fight will happen

That's because you have the thoughts of McGregors ball sack in between your ears

I know.Tony is better than Nate.

Tony's striking is better and has better chin than Nate's.

Also keep in mind all the crazy Imanari rolls and entries are in play for Tony vs Conor. There's no threat on the ground from Conor, so all those tools can be used liberally if that fight happens. Which give Conor all sorts of other things to think about. Conor is brilliant at utilizing and manipulating distance but if Tony tries to get the fight to the ground he doesn't have to do it with traditional entries. That really is a wild card in terms of how Conor tries to control the distance in the fight. Because he'll obviously want to avoid the ground like the plague vs Tony, so he'll have a ton on his plate to deal with in how unpredictable Tony's entries can be. Tony doesn't close distance like other guys do, esp against someone where he won't have to worry about them trying to get top control on him.

I want to say that Tony is my favorite fighter in whole UFC. That being said, I think Conor is the worst possible match-up for Tony. Tony is durable, has insane cardio, he is unpredictable and wild striker with great submissions, but he has one weakness: he is very hittable, which is something Conor will exploit to the fullest. He has been rocked in many of his fights, he was in some serious trouble against very green Lando Vannata, whos striking is nowhere near Conors level. Best way to beat Conor is to just take him down and control him on the ground (Khabib style), but Tony is not known for his takedowns and Conor has improved his TDD a lot since the Mendes fight. I think Tony can only win this match-up if he somehow survives the first 2-3 rounds and relies on Conor completely gassing.

Sounds like he's ducking Cucuy at every turn, but I don't blame him.

Obviously I believe that. And if you need me to explain why, then we have nothing to discuss
If you get beyond your utter hatred for him you would realise how ridiculous that sounds.He fights for a living and he doesn’t want to fight someone because let me guess he’s scared?Right on.
If it’s that then why not stay at 145?Let me guess because he’s scared of Max too right?

UFC needs to make a formal announcement giving Conor a deadline to fight by or he'll be stripped. This coward has gotten out of control.

I want to say that Tony is my favorite fighter in whole UFC. That being said, I think Conor is the worst possible match-up for Tony. Tony is durable, has insane cardio, he is unpredictable and wild striker with great submissions, but he has one weakness: he is very hittable, which is something Conor will exploit to the fullest. He has been rocked in many of his fights, he was in some serious trouble against very green Lando Vannata, whos striking is nowhere near Conors level. Best way to beat Conor is to just take him down and control him on the ground (Khabib style), but Tony is not known for his takedowns and Conor has improved his TDD a lot since the Mendes fight. I think Tony can only win this match-up if he somehow survives the first 2-3 rounds and relies on Conor completely gassing.
Conor will Panic wrestle like Barboza did vs Tony.

He's absolutely scared. If he was truly confident, he'd realize that his "brand" needs a win every now an then to stay relevant. He's trying to milk more money because he knows how damaging a loss would be. And he knows Ferg is a horrible match for him.

HE smells the gsp fight coming hes way..and just wait until those negotiations lol

Back