Dave Leduc banned from MTFL Lethwei federation for clout chasing

It’s all prize fighting. Asian martial arts use “honor” to cover up the fact they don’t work. Muay thai is an “honorable” sport rife with match fixing and gambling during live bouts. I don’t know if lethwei is similar but the honor is all bullshit to appease the ignorant

It’s duality, yes Thais love to gamble, but their religion and humility are first class. They don’t celebrate like apes after fights, they always hug their opponent despite the bloodshed and treat outsiders with openness and respect. Western sports practices are often the opposite, often ego driven to the nth degree, which is quite obvious when observing the blood lust fans versus say, the reserved Japanese fan base.

Dave's latest rant. Obviously sinking deeper into his delusions.
View attachment 935264

There is so much contradiction in what he writes; first he brags about making more money than all the MT fighters and 99% of all UFC fighters (which I find hard to believe already), and then goes on to say that money doesn't matter and it's all about freedom and not working and spending time with loved ones. So why brag about making more money than all those other fighters if money doesn't matter?

I swear the guy just wants to be a joke and hated, no way he's not trying to be a bad troll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back