Dave Chappelle vs Chris Tucker

Pick

• Total voters
I thought he was pretty good in Silver Linings Playbook/Dead Presidents as well.

His best or funniest movies will always be Friday and Rush hour, which is better than anything Daves ever done on film. Half baked was cool but nowhere as funny as Friday/Rush hour.

"you got knocked the FUCKOUT!"

lol come on man. PPL crazy itt. "Do you understand the words that are comin outta my mouf?!"

I forgot about Silver Linings. Yeah, he was great.

And even though it is the movie I hear quoted the most by people, I have never seen Friday, or any of its sequels.

Dude. No, wait....dude. Did you just say you have never seen Friday?! Did u just say that?

I forgot about Silver Linings. Yeah, he was great.

And even though it is the movie I hear quoted the most by people, I have never seen Friday, or any of its sequels.

Next Friday was decent but Friday is a must see. Not sure if you smoke weed but For sure get stoned and watch it. It's hilarious either way.

Next Friday was decent but Friday is a must see. Not sure if you smoke weed but For sure get stoned and watch it. It's hilarious either way.

Mike Epps was pretty damn good in teh sequels. But nobody can replace Smokey. Cannot be done. Hence.....this lopsided ass poll. This 103-3 poll.

Nope. Also, to answer another question, no I do not smoke weed. I definitely did when that movie came out. But I was never into weed culture or movies just because they were about smoking weed.

Well damn dude fucking watch Friday. Please?

No. Not because I don't want to. But now I just want to hurt you.

images

Maybe i should've asked who was more quoted out of those 2 guys?

Might've been closer that way

Even bigger difference. Even if you take out the quotes from the Chapelle show, Dave's standup was way more quotable.

A closer poll may have been "Was Chris Tucker Ever Funny?"

Unless you actually meant Chris Rock, which would be a more competitive poll and you would be a racist.

The only people who stand against prime Dave are Hicks & Carlin imo.

The only people who stand against prime Dave are Hicks & Carlin imo.

Kinison, imo. Also Pryor.

Not a popular opinion but I find Carlin somewhat overrated.

First thought when I saw thread title was "this better be a massacre". Not disappointed at 125 to 4. Tucker is ok, but there are only a few comedians that compare to Chappelle. No offense to Tucker, but he is not on that level

Damn, Chris is getting dirtmopped in this poll.

I thought he was pretty good in Silver Linings Playbook/Dead Presidents as well.

His best or funniest movies will always be Friday and Rush hour, which is better than anything Daves ever done on film. Half baked was cool but nowhere as funny as Friday/Rush hour.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but did you know that Dave was supposed to play Bubba in Forest Gump, but turned it down because he thought the character was a bit of a racial stereotype. FWIW, he regretted it after.

"I'm Rick James bitch" is probably the most quoted quote of last decade.

Ruby Rhod has what? "Squeeeeeeeeeel"

Fuck off .

You can't be serious...

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do.

You got knocked the fuck out!

Weed is from the earth. God put this here for me and you. Take advantage man, take advantage.

You gotta be one stupid motherfucker to get fired on your day off

No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.

He gon cry in the car

I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the fuck up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again.

Remember it ,Write it down, take a picture, I don't give a fuck

I was just bullshittin'! And you know this, mannnnn!

If it were just movies I would go with Chris. But with standup and the show I give it to Dave.

Though sounds like no one here has actually seen Chris Tucker's standup. That's the problem with asking a group of white millennials what they prefer. Dave would kill Chris Rock in this poll as well, probably any black comedian who got their fame in the 90s.

Back