Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is funnier in their primes?

edit: this was a super close poll

Last edited:
Going with Chappelle . Never cared for Tucker outside of Smokey

This is a difficult one...a lot of people are going to pick Dave because of his show but stand up wise...I give it to The Chris

Edit: I thought you were talking about Rock not Tucker ( I am now officially racist:()

Dave Chappelle by a landslide

Saw Tucker live he was funny as fuck but got to give it to my man Chapelle.

Edit: derped out and saw chris rock. I saw rock live. Tucker sucks. Chapelle by FUBAR win.

This is a difficult one...a lot of people are going to pick Dave because of his show but stand up wise...I give it to The Chris

Edit: I thought you were talking about Rock not Tucker ( I am now officially racist:()

Dave Chappelle by a landslide

Lmao same.

Out of prime Chappelle is still funnier than Chris Tucker.

How is this even pollable? Tucker shouldn't even be mentioned with chapelle

Maybe i should've asked who was more quoted out of those 2 guys?

Might've been closer that way

<Goldie11>

I like Tucker, well I think he's alright anyway, but I think Dave is one of the goats. Both his material and his delivery. His show alone would make him an ATG, but his standup is very good too.

"I'm Rick James bitch" is probably the most quoted quote of last decade.

Ruby Rhod has what? "Squeeeeeeeeeel"

Fuck off .

Every line tucker had in Friday was quoted constantly in the 90s. A lot of his lines from Rush Hour were as well.

Buncha young ppl itt sleeping on chris tucker. I voted Dave and think he's the goat standup with the goat skit show. But tucker was hilarious too and i didn't expect this to be a shut out.

Wow good poll. Chappelle is funnier but I honestly don't think I've seen a movie I didn't like Tucker in.
tumblr_mwa8m6w3EA1qb1guio1_400.gif

*EDIT*

Chapelle practically slays anyone in comedy / stand up.

Chris Tucker for movies though easily.

Last edited:
Tucker is the better comedic movie actor, Dave trumps him on everyone right platform of comedey

I mean, Tucker was cool but c'mon man..

Dave Chappelle vs A black chipmunk...

Tough choice.

Back