Dave Chappelle‘s Netflix

RoninJin

Holla At Me If You Like My Avatar
@Black
Reaction score
Dave got two new Netflix standup that's out right now and they are fucken hilarious. Go check it out and report back here :)

Dave is my all time favorite comedian since I grew up watching Chappelle's show

Watched them last night with my gf and loved them. Hes still got it and had me and my gf rolling all night lol. The OJ shit was great and so was the bits about his kids sandwich and beating off. Loved both of them.

Last edited:
I watched the second one yesterday. Much better than the first, imo.

I watched both, and both were two of the best standup specials I've ever seen. It's crazy that everyone's expectations were so high and he fucking delivered on that shit. Nobody does that.

I watched the second one yesterday. Much better than the first, imo.
Me and the wife saw it the other way. When he came out talking about bombing in Flint that had me rolling.

First one was one of his best. The second one felt more like a club show, where he was still ironing out the kinks of some of the jokes. Still good, but wasn't nearly as well crafted as the first.

I watched both, and both were two of the best standup specials I've ever seen. It's crazy that everyone's expectations were so high and he fucking delivered on that shit. Nobody does that.

i enjoy chappelle. i love the guy. i had someone tell me the other day it was better than raw. gtfo of here. they were funny but not anywhere near the all time funniest.

edit if im throwing out comedy specials in terms of their relevance TO ME, there are a handful that were better. i even killing them softly by him more.

in no order..
daman wayans
robin williams an evening with
chris rock bring the pain
carlin at carnegie
murphy delirious and raw.
pryor on the strip
bill hicks revelations...

all better imo.

Last edited:
i enjoy chappelle. i love the guy. i had someone tell me the other day it was better than raw. gtfo of here. they were funny but not anywhere near the all time funniest.

edit if im throwing out comedy specials in terms of their relevance TO ME, there are a handful that were better. i even killing them softly by him more.

in no order..
daman wayans
robin williams an evening with
chris rock bring the pain
carlin at carnegie
murphy delirious and raw.
pryor on the strip
bill hicks revelations...

all better imo.

I was never into Eddie Murphy or Pryor. I'm not old enough, though I've seen both and didn't really care for them. I'm sure for their time, they were great. But I would put these two Chappelle specials up against Bring the Pain, one of my favorites, any day.

He's hilarious!

Tbh, most comedians I listen to I don't do it for humor, it's more of "this guy is interesting" sorta thing. Like George Carlin, it's like listening to an intelligent man's podcast, of course I have the occasional laugh here and there.

I was never into Eddie Murphy or Pryor. I'm not old enough, though I've seen both and didn't really care for them. I'm sure for their time, they were great. But I would put these two Chappelle specials up against Bring the Pain, one of my favorites, any day.

yeah i still disagree but thats fine. imo these arent even as good as killing them softly.

Both were good. The Kevin Hart skit was funny as shit.

Is it me? Or is Dave looking a little swole nowadays? He put some muscle on. Hopefully he doesn't go full Carrot Top, lol.

They are ok, not as funny as he used to be.

Just finished "The Age of Spin", and it was great. He's still got it.

I want to watch these, but I'm at work, and not high...

Will watch the second one first, as people keep saying it is the better of the two.

Back