Dating a prostitute

she fucks drug dealers, crack heads, killers...
and you will end up with a std
do it if you hate yourself and/or if you are a cuck
I don't think crack heads are spending money on prostitutes tho.

Sounds like a lot of drama.

Pass.

Are you getting a % cut each night?

I've dated a handful of active strippers or former strippers and they were pretty messed up in the head

I wouldn't. However, the timing of this thread is good. A co-worker was telling me last night, that his daughter told him over the weekend that her mom has been "hitting the streets" for years.
WTF? Is this something suburban wives do now? It's not like going to the gym after work.

prostitute or not, girlfriend or not, wife or not....either way its going to cost you (money, time, plus frustration, usually all 3) !

A friend of mine met a chick and they started dating and she turned out to be crazy. Tried to break into his apartment and came at him with a knife and he shoved her out the door. Cops came and arrested him and he spent 2 nights in the tombs. Another friend of ours started investigating her and found her ad on craigslist for prostitution. Needed to make sure it was in fact this girl so he set a date and met her and confirmed it was her. Gave info to her attorney and she dropped charges.

So cons would be you might end up in jail. Pros probably aren't the most stable people.

people saying about meeting he pimp,what about all her johns? what if she's been the meat in a basket ball team train? that'll go well for you.

Probably half of the expats here in SE Asia are married to former (or current) prostitutes. They're accessible, speak English well, and enjoy sex. Hookers definitely serve their purpose...but you would have to be a fool to get serious with one.

What is wrong with the idiots in Mayberry?

How many threads about dating prostitutes are there going to be?

You shouldn’t even be wasting your money on prostitutes.

I work out and keep in shape and earn money so I can date women that give me sex.

I have two girlfriends and I’m a cheating scumbag, and I’m always looking for more hotter pussy.

Man up and go hunt for pussy. Lift weights, buy a nice car, ask women on dates. Fuck married women, fuck 20 year olds. Get out there!
<5>

Back