Data from the fight

What. Power punches. He outscored h
Of course it was. One guy landed 10 more punches but got put on his ass twice. In many rounds like 2 punches landed separated them, mostly in rounds where Wilder was busier.
Dude he rocked wilder, many a time throughout the rounds. I bet it wasn't just the power knocked him down he was tired. Dude fucked wilder face up. He was swelling.

What. Power punches. He outscored h

Dude he rocked wilder, many a time throughout the rounds. I bet it wasn't just the power knocked him down he was tired. Dude fucked wilder face up. He was swelling.
Judges don't score "rocking." This is boxing, not the Joe Rogan combat league. That moves away from the discussion anyway. We're talking stats. Average it over the 12 rounds and Fury's advantage is like one punch per round against a guy considered a much bigger puncher.

In your opinion. The 2 judges no one had issue with disagree.

Oh please, the scorecards were practically decided before the fight even started. If it went to decision Fury would not win under any circumstances, EVERBODY CALLED IT BEFORE THE FIGHT.

Amazing how some folk are seriously attempting to defend blatant corruption that, when you take into account all the money put on this fight, borders on a criminal act.

Judges pretty much always score rounds with a KD 10-8. Like I said, make up your own rules if you want but don't scream about corruption and robberies when others do it right. You knock your opponent down- 10/8 round.
Can you provide me a clarification on how it affects scoring when the fighter who was knocked down wins the rest of the round?

At what point can it go back to 10-9? (shy of another knockdown to even it up)

Example

Fighter A got knocked down in first exchange, up at "8", whether the storm and goes on to outland opponent 25-14

10-8?

Fighter A got flash knocked down in first exchange, up with no issues, borderline "slip", goes on to outland opponent 35-5 and "rocks" opponent followed by a decent flurry in which punches land clean and hard.

Is that still a 10-8 ?

And for the record I don't think Fury did anywhere near enough to avoid 10-8 either time he was down.

I'm just curious if anyone could provide a clearer picture of what would need to be done to make a round with a knockdown not be 10-8.

Judges don't score "rocking." This is boxing, not the Joe Rogan combat league. That moves away from the discussion anyway. We're talking stats. Average it over the 12 rounds and Fury's advantage is like one punch per round against a guy considered a much bigger puncher.
Dude it says on the stats there were more power punches. Jesus

NINTCHDBPICT000453320459.jpg

Dude it says on the stats there were more power punches. Jesus
And? You guys are acting like a one shot landed/round advantage from a guy dropped twice was utter domination.

Oh please, the scorecards were practically decided before the fight even started. If it went to decision Fury would not win under any circumstances, EVERBODY CALLED IT BEFORE THE FIGHT.

Amazing how some folk are seriously attempting to defend blatant corruption that, when you take into account all the money put on this fight, borders on a criminal act.
These tantrums from fans were scripted before the fight.

Back