Data from the fight

doubleg

I will reak
Banned
Reaction score
1.) 10 second count was a 10 second count
No 2) fury did land the most punches
3.) The judge. Mexican judge Alejandro Rochin.The organisation he has most frequently judged on is WBC and the most frequent promoter is Golden Boy Promotions.Rochin also had the first four rounds 10-9 in the favour of Wilder.
4.) Joshua stance easier negoations apparently Now, let's say he had beat Fury in two rounds - the negotiation will be a lot harder than after a draw where many think he was lucky to keep his WBC title. That goes in our favour.”
5.) Luis Ortiz is a Jake pauler???
6.)attendances bout 17 700.just under which isn't great. But it was pricy but still. Was dodgy when they blacked out the audience.Dtb7ffGWsAEJfrx.jpg

Any idea how many of the tickets were comped or sold at a discount?

The camera angles were pretty good,making the place appear packed. It wasn’t like some of the cards I’ve watched on DAZN where everything falls into black after the third row ringside.

1.) 10 second count was a 10 second count
No 2) fury did land the most punches
3.) The judge. Mexican judge Alejandro Rochin.The organisation he has most frequently judged on is WBC and the most frequent promoter is Golden Boy Promotions.Rochin also had the first four rounds 10-9 in the favour of Wilder.
4.) Joshua stance easier negoations apparently Now, let's say he had beat Fury in two rounds - the negotiation will be a lot harder than after a draw where many think he was lucky to keep his WBC title. That goes in our favour.”
5.) Luis Ortiz is a Jake pauler???
6.)attendances bout 17 700.just under which isn't great. But it was pricy but still. Was dodgy when they blacked out the audience.View attachment 482059

Guy in the video says "fuck" a lot. Must be legit.

Honestly, those are some of the most even compubox numbers I have ever seen. Looks like a draw on paper.

Honestly, those are some of the most even compubox numbers I have ever seen. Looks like a draw on paper.
I'm guessing you skip math day

Dude u trolling every stastical basis on punches fury beat him

Dude u trolling every stastical basis on punches fury beat him
Wilder lander 71 shots and scored 2 KDs. Fury landed 84 punchers. ON PAPER, it doesn't get any closer.

Wilder lander 71 shots and scored 2 KDs. Fury landed 84 punchers. ON PAPER, it doesn't get any closer.
Is there something wrong with you. It was a low out put fight. And it's over rounds. Like he beat wilder up. Compare the round to round basis. 2 knockdown. However last round fury got up and dominated him. Your just trolling ffs

Amen. That about wraps up this thread.

Also, lol at "guy says fuck alot".

When its judged on a round by round basis and one guy just happens to be outlanding the other in 9 of the 12, and connecting at a higher % (indicating superior defence)....its not close.

Wtf it doesn't you retard. Did you look at the round to round basis. Jeez Americans
That wasn't the discussion. This thread is about the punch stats specifically.

And yeah, scoring round by round is why Wilder got a draw against a guy who was mostly outclassing him.

I feel like a lot of people get confused when they look at stats. Watch the fight... even skip immediately after bell sounds so you dont see showboating. Turn off the volume so you don't hear the commentary. You watch one man outbox the other... almost give iy up at the last second, and finish strong.

That wasn't the discussion. This thread is about the punch stats specifically.

And yeah, scoring round by round is why Wilder got a draw against a guy who was mostly outclassing him.
Dude shouldn't even be 2 10-8. Because fury won back the last round. After he got up.

When its judged on a round by round basis and one guy just happens to be outlanding the other in 9 of the 12, and connecting at a higher % (indicating superior defence)....its not close.
I disagree, as you're not using the criteria the judges use to score but thats not what we're talking about here. This thread is about statistics.

I disagree, as you're not using the criteria the judges use to score but thats not what we're talking about here. This thread is about statistics.
Dude this fight on statistics wasn't even close on round to.round. he beat wilder at least 2/3 stats in each Round. That means he beat him. Looking at the total is bs. Because doesn't paint the picture.

Dude shouldn't even be 2 10-8. Because fury won back the last round. After he got up.
Judges pretty much always score rounds with a KD 10-8. Like I said, make up your own rules if you want but don't scream about corruption and robberies when others do it right. You knock your opponent down- 10/8 round.

Dude this fight on statistics wasn't even close on round to.round. he beat wilder at least 2/3 stats in each Round. That means he beat him. Looking at the total is bs. Because doesn't paint the picture.
Of course it was. One guy landed 10 more punches but got put on his ass twice. In many rounds like 2 punches landed separated them, mostly in rounds where Wilder was busier.

Judges pretty much always score rounds with a KD 10-8. Like I said, make up your own rules if you want but don't scream about corruption and robberies when others do it right. You knock your opponent down- 10/8 round.

Even with two 10-8 rounds and giving Wilder the one other round he landed more in its still not enough to justify a draw.

Back