Darren "Where's your kid at" Till

Banging a top tier Hungarian lady. Got to represent.

Good call! I've been claiming to be Romanian ever since I banged a real premium one years ago. She may be a distant ex, but she's my favorite one.

Hard to believe this guy has a fanbase given two years ago he abandoned his two year old daughter in Brazil to go back to England. Seriously, who would do that? He says he did it to further his mma career but Brazil is a much bigger country for mma than England. I just don't understand that reasoning. And I would never leave my kid in another country for "work opportunities", especially during their formative years. What does everyone think? Are there people here who would do the same thing?

Do you watch MMA for parents of the year?

No. You watch MMA for the best fighters. Till's priority is his career not his kids and he's 100% right. I would have absolutely done the same thing if I had the choice. 25% of my income goes to child support every month and it's fucking bullshit.

Hard to believe this guy has a fanbase given two years ago he abandoned his two year old daughter in Brazil to go back to England. Seriously, who would do that? He says he did it to further his mma career but Brazil is a much bigger country for mma than England. I just don't understand that reasoning. And I would never leave my kid in another country for "work opportunities", especially during their formative years. What does everyone think? Are there people here who would do the same thing?
Did he abandon her or leave her with he rmother for a year or something else like that?

Just wondering about what "abandon" means in this context...

If him and the mother were not getting along and were about to split up it's not abandonment but just splitting up and taking that opportunity to earn some $ to pay for her. it could be a lot of things without details, timelines, and clarity on motivations.

i don't believe in this attitude. Same as Junior Baby Albini, he always bangs on about how his daughter has to play with shampoo bottles because he earns fuck all fighting and spends all his money and time training. That BS, don't have kids then deny them a proper life for your dreams. There are more important things than fighting.
And earning for your daughter is one of them, right? That's what he's now doing, right?

If you had a choice between being with your daugher every day of her life and barely scraping by and affording her no opportunities or going away for 2-3 yrs and providing a much better standard of living for her for the rest of her life, providing her access to many more opportunities, and you were a GOOD parent.....

.... which would you choose??

She is with her mother. He is out there fighting so she can have a nice future.

LOL, that's not how parenting works.

A kid needs 2 parents that are PRESENT every single day. Not some fighter who's chasing his dreams in another part of the world and might or might not come back with a lot of money every now and then. He could find a normal job in Brazil and give his daughter a much better life by just being there for support every day.

I don't respect his choice at all, but there's a lot worse things happening in the world so what ever.

I’m a father of two and my boys
Mean everything to me and I wouldn’t do something like that.

So do I judge him for that ? No.
I don’t even know him. I literally pay money to watch him hurt other men inside of a cage.

Fighters don’t have to be great fathers or people for me to
Be fans of their fighting.
Again. I pay to watch fighters fight. Not pass judgements on their life choices.

You would hate Evander holyfield

And earning for your daughter is one of them, right? That's what he's now doing, right?

If you had a choice between being with your daugher every day of her life and barely scraping by and affording her no opportunities or going away for 2-3 yrs and providing a much better standard of living for her for the rest of her life, providing her access to many more opportunities, and you were a GOOD parent.....

You're presenting a fake choice. His daughter lives in Brazil, the second biggest country for mma in the world. How does living there equate to barely scraping by and how does England present better career opportunities?

Hey...get this...maybe, just maybe, he has a dream he's chasing that's more important to him than rearing a 2 year old.

Not everybody shares your morality or mindset.

Then why have the child? His pullout game is weak? They couldn't get an abortion? If you're chasing dreams, why make the incredibly selfish decision to bring a child into this world only to be away from her in her formative years?

He made the choice to cum in this woman. He made the choice to keep the child. Now he's making the same choice to be away from the young girl. It's objectively piss poor parenting. He was 23 years old at the time, that's quite young to be a dad, but he went ahead with it regardless.

"morality"

Yeah he's a shit father.

You don't know the whole story, maybe Baby Momma is some crazy Brazilian bitch that looks like Gabi Garcia and "baby trapped" him... OP is a prolific SJW keyboard warrior who bashes fighters, that is all... Lotsa beta males use the strategy of ALWAYS sucking up to women (#metoo, #believefirst) and backstabbing fellow males, but it never really gets you laid OP.

You're wrong. Two parent homes are statistically superior and traditional. Modern leftism/SJW encourage single 'empowered' women raising the kid despite all evidence showing how damaging it is. In fact your beta male tangent (although correct) is a different topic altogether and not related to the OP. Unless you think shaming irresponsible child rearing is beta, in which case that's incredibly hypocritical and would align you with SJW ideology.

LOL, that's not how parenting works.

A kid needs 2 parents that are PRESENT every single day. Not some fighter who's chasing his dreams in another part of the world and might or might not come back with a lot of money every now and then. He could find a normal job in Brazil and give his daughter a much better life by just being there for support every day.

I don't respect his choice at all, but there's a lot worse things happening in the world so what ever.

You have a pretty narrow minded view. Are you American?

There are millions and millions of father's working overseas to make money to send back and support their family.

Not seeing their family is the sacrfice that the FATHER makes to give the kids and the woman a better life.

This is a stupid thread. All u have to do it look at Till's Instagram to see he loves his daughter to bits and sees her between training camps.

I wonder it the few ppl hating on till cross over with the people saying every European and asian fighter needs to join a major US camp.
Wheres khabibs haters at anyway? He has a whole litter in Russia i think

The choices aren't binary like you've described

Selfish of him. Money doesn’t buy time, and he is missing a lot of time with his child he won’t get back.

You have a pretty narrow minded view. Are you American?

There are millions and millions of father's working overseas to make money to send back and support their family.

Not seeing their family is the sacrfice that the FATHER makes to give the kids and the woman a better life.

This is a stupid thread. All u have to do it look at Till's Instagram to see he loves his daughter to bits and sees her between training camps.

I wonder it the few ppl hating on till cross over with the people saying every European and asian fighter needs to join a major US camp.
Wheres khabibs haters at anyway? He has a whole litter in Russia i think

Utter nonsense.

Till doesn't need to work overseas to support his family, he can get a normal job and be present for his daughter like a real father would.

Not that I really care about what Till does or doesn't do - but since we're discussing the topic..

Selfish of him. Money doesn’t buy time, and he is missing a lot of time with his child he won’t get back.

I thought this would be obvious to any rational person, but obviously not..

And him missing out on time with his child is pretty bad, but the other way around is 10x worse.

The choices aren't binary like you've described
Well we really don't know what his life options were, right? It might have been binary.

I don't accept you're in a position to state they weren't. Or didn't appear strongly that way anyway.

Back