Darren "Where's your kid at" Till

images

Thats a very selfish mindset.

Heres a thought to all the people sharing the same mentality. DONT FUCKING HAVE KIDS IF YOU DONT WANNA RAISE THEM!

Children growing up without the love and attention of a parent is a big factor of mental issues and behaviour problems in kids. Fucking selfish parents who cant realize that if you put a child on this earth you better make sure that you're there for them.

I'm not saying thats the issue with Till, he might be missing her everyday and when he makes bank wants to move out somewhere. But I cant respect that morality you just laid out.

Yeaaahhhhh parents being valued off of purely the biological aspect of their parentage are pretty overrated. Now quality role models, mentors, mother/father figures, those are what are needed in a child's life.

But not everybody can be that. And sometimes kids are birthed unplanned and unwanted. And don't start with the "don't have any sex if you don't want any kids" logic, that has never settled, and will never settle.

What if Darren Till could become the GOAT of all GOATs? I don't believe that, but clearly he does. You always hear great fighters (or any people of real achievement, really) talk about how much they sacrifice/have sacrificed for their position. To get to where they are. To be great.

Well, how do you think those sacrifices manifest themselves?? Do you think they're all absolutely selfless sacrifices that only pose struggle to the person in question? He can't be doting on a 2 year-old, gunning for Dad Of The Year in Brazil, and continue to train with the same frequency/efficiency/passion that has got him to the undefeated position he now holds near the top of the WW division in the UFC.

What if, purely hypothetically speaking, he's a far better fighter than he could ever be a father? Hmm? Then what should he do?

Much worse than a father who isn't there is one who is but doesn't want to be.

I also echo your point in that I'm not saying this is the issue with Till, and am purely engaging in the hypothetical morality of it all. I'm sure he's a decent enough dad for the distance, clearly values his family, his baby-mother's face is on his arm for fuck's sake.

Abandoned in Brazil at 2 years old. She still speaks better English than Mckenzie Dern.

I really dont care about his personal live, to me someone who abandons his child is the worst scum in the earth, but i only care to see him fight.

I love my boy to bits and my wife but work like a cotton picker running our business 6days a week 13hrs a day so barely get any time with him but cherish what little time I do....
Does that make me an asshole?
I mean, after all, I only do it for us as a family...

Darren Till moved away to further his mma career and is now fighting against the number one contender heading up a ufc card in his hometown.
Prob getting paid more than he would as a liverpudlian bin dipper and may even have an early retirement where he and his family can spend all the time in the world together enjoying the fruits of his labour.

I personally wouldn't hate on him for it too much bro, it prob isn't too nice to be away from his kid for him but it may also be the best for his kid at the same time.

Pretty sure you have no idea what the situation is so why judge?

I think it is generally irresponsible to comment on the personal lives of people whose reality and circumstances you don't understand well.

Romero hadn't seen his kid for like 10 years because he was training MMA.

You act like cage fighters are supposed to be upstanding citizens or something

Yeah , poisoned the mind of a 2 year old
yeah,youd be surprised what kids pick up at very young ages, and they get a couple of years when young of hearing dads a bastard,guess what? bitch has done the job.

He has to live with that. None of our buisness

How arrogant do you have to be to judge a man like this? TS doesn't know anything of this situation.

Some people just know they're not fit for parenthood. Sometimes doing the "right thing" isn't always what's best.

Back